i keep getting an error

8 hours ago, fcam2657 said:

i keep on getting errors from WW, sims 4, and mc. my sims tend to just freeze up for long times. here are my files

lastException.txt 1.87 kB · 0 downloads mc_lastexception.html 1.36 MB · 0 downloads

WickedWhims_v176f_Exception.txt 285.44 kB · 0 downloads

Red Apple Net is outdated, remove it.

Make sure all your mods (especially script ones) are updated.

From body mods Better Body is outdated and was causing issues to other users, so check all your content tbh.

Also you have 2208 Duplicate Packages out of 6017.

In mc_lastexception you can see all duplicated files under tuning mods. They are marked in red on right side of description:
image.png.23ed4ff3b45e14017da64f0e509f0d41.png

Also for your own best interest:
Remove all the stuff you got from any russian or whatever pirate site and get the CC from the creators themself.

For example:

Kijiko doesn't have any 3D eyelashes in sets, so who knows what the -Kijiko-SET.package is actually.

You also have duplicated sliders, which can be messing with the game.

Tl;dr: spend good time cleaning your mods folder or your issues will continue.

5 hours ago, mcromance said:

From body mods Better Body is outdated and was causing issues to other users, so check all your content tbh.

In mc_lastexception you can see all duplicated files under tuning mods. They are marked in red on right side of description:

Remove all the stuff you got from any russian or whatever pirate site and get the CC from the creators themself.

For example:

Kijiko doesn't have any 3D eyelashes in sets, so who knows what the -Kijiko-SET.package is actually.

What if the OP is Russian?? They're going to need the Russian translation of the Mod/CC in which MCCC is going to need to be updated to reflect this

18 hours ago, PC Naughty Gamer said:

What if the OP is Russian?? They're going to need the Russian translation of the Mod/CC in which MCCC is going to need to be updated to reflect this

Yeah. Because Kijiko 3D eyelashes or some CC jeans showed on the screenshot are also a mod that "needs a russian translation" ?

On 10/10/2023 at 8:57 AM, mcromance said:

Yeah. Because Kijiko 3D eyelashes or some CC jeans showed on the screenshot are also a mod that "needs a russian translation" ?

Yeah I'm not russian but its fine. thanks so much, that shit's been bothering me for ages but i could never figure it out. i'll go ahead and go delete duplicates. do yk a way I could delete duplicates without going through each manually? thanks

3 hours ago, fcam2657 said:

Yeah I'm not russian but its fine. thanks so much, that shit's been bothering me for ages but i could never figure it out. i'll go ahead and go delete duplicates. do yk a way I could delete duplicates without going through each manually? thanks

Sadly best way is to do it manually, as due to extra text added to some cc mod sorting program might not register them as duplicates.

On 10/9/2023 at 9:33 AM, mcromance said:

For example:

couple of things:
i have removed both red apple net and the duplicate mods, yet am still receiving errors for both wicked whims and mccc

how exactly am I able to make sure my mods are up-to date? (how do can i differentiate between regular mods and script mods?)

8 hours ago, fcam2657 said:

couple of things:
i have removed both red apple net and the duplicate mods, yet am still receiving errors for both wicked whims and mccc

how exactly am I able to make sure my mods are up-to date? (how do can i differentiate between regular mods and script mods?)

WHen you open MC exception and click on mods list it lists you all script and normal mods.

Your script mods:
image.png.48ff17ff33b81672c6900da18c5d62c6.png

So basically those are the mods you need to check 1st in case of issues (if they are updated) or download again in case of issues.

I just opened the full error CallStacks to check more and it mentions Nisa's WP, Basemental mods, WW, Cumshine and the removed mods.

Also there is something about missing pack too, so make sure you have all packs the mods you use require.

Questions: 

Did you delete game catche after removing the mods?

Did you update all your mods (because WW shows version 176f while latest version is 176i)

I would try this:

1) Update game.
2) Move all your mods, saves and tray to some backup folder outside of Sims 4 folder.

3) Run game vanilla till main screen, so game generates new folders.

4) Delete game catche.

5) Put in fresh copies of your script mods (WW + few animations, MCCC, Nisa's WP, Basemental, etc)

6) Test game with only those mods.

If game will work okay then you need to slowly keep adding your other non-script mods and CC items, testing after each addition if game is okay or not.

I would do so by creating 'TEST' folder in mods, where you can put newly moved files to and after testing move it out directly to Mods folder or whatever your organization for them is.

I personally have such organization in my mods folder that helps me avoid duplicates:

Spoiler

image.png.30d1021351c635a511f4e34d01ba6dfd.png

Edited by mcromance
On 10/15/2023 at 3:07 AM, mcromance said:

WHen you open MC exception and click on mods list it lists you all script and normal mods.

Your script mods:
image.png.48ff17ff33b81672c6900da18c5d62c6.png

So basically those are the mods you need to check 1st in case of issues (if they are updated) or download again in case of issues.

I just opened the full error CallStacks to check more and it mentions Nisa's WP, Basemental mods, WW, Cumshine and the removed mods.

Also there is something about missing pack too, so make sure you have all packs the mods you use require.

Questions: 

Did you delete game catche after removing the mods?

Did you update all your mods (because WW shows version 176f while latest version is 176i)

I would try this:

1) Update game.
2) Move all your mods, saves and tray to some backup folder outside of Sims 4 folder.

3) Run game vanilla till main screen, so game generates new folders.

4) Delete game catche.

5) Put in fresh copies of your script mods (WW + few animations, MCCC, Nisa's WP, Basemental, etc)

6) Test game with only those mods.

If game will work okay then you need to slowly keep adding your other non-script mods and CC items, testing after each addition if game is okay or not.

I would do so by creating 'TEST' folder in mods, where you can put newly moved files to and after testing move it out directly to Mods folder or whatever your organization for them is.

I personally have such organization in my mods folder that helps me avoid duplicates:

Hide contents

image.png.30d1021351c635a511f4e34d01ba6dfd.png

To answer your questions:

1) No I hadn't removed my game cache. I'll be sure to go ahead and do that.

2) I'll make sure to have all my mods updated to the right version.

I'll go ahead and also try organizing it better, its just that since I download all my CC from sims download, its hard to sort all the things. I'll try doing something like this, however. Thanks.