Fallout 4 Epilogue 1: To The Stars!

Fallout 4 Epilogue 1: To The Stars!

View File

This mod is an Epilogue For the Nightclub and Bayman Honoka Marie Rose follower mods.

It requires both the Base Nightclub and the Bayman Honoka Marie Rose Follower Mods.

The point of it is I Intend to use some aspects of these mods in Starfield and this is the first of two epilogues that will be a "Send off" to those things.

This is a simple mod that adds a simple scene involving the keeper, Honoka and Marie Rose.

SAVE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS MOD. YOU WILL WANT TO DELETE THIS MOD AFTER YOU SEE THE SCENE CAUSE IT SERVES NO PURPOSE. (I guess you might want to see the scene again maybe on a diff save....).

How To Trigger the mod:

In order for the scene to trigger you must have at least bought into the nightclub as a partner in the nightclub mod and must have seen the scene between Marie Rose and Honoka outside V111.

(You need to have finished thier main quest in that mod).

Then you either wait until a very dedicated mail man delivers you a letter to go talk to the Keeper, or just go talk to the keeper yourself.

Mod Notes:

1. This mod adds and does nothing after you have completed the scene I highly recommend you save before you install this mod, disable it after you play it and revert to a previous save.

2. Save the game before you install this mod. Marie Rose and Honoka might not be available as followers after this mod. You should save before you install this mod.

3. The mesh it adds is merely for effect in this mod. It is still a WIP but for this scene it is sufficient. Yes, I am planning on using that mesh in Starfield (and all that it means) when the tools are available to do more. The dialogue between the Honoka & Marie Rose and the Keeper gives more inferences.

SAVE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS MOD. YOU WILL WANT TO DELETE THIS MOD AFTER YOU SEE THE SCENE CAUSE IT SERVES NO PURPOSE. (I guess you might want to see the scene again maybe on a diff save....).

Links to Required Mods:

1. Nightclub

2. Bayman Honoka Marie Rose FO4 Followers.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/07/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Nightclub Of the Commonwealth Base File, Bayman Honoka Marie Rose Followers