emptyStrip1[12] = true
    emptyStrip2[12] = true
    emptyStrip1[17] = true
    emptyStrip2[17] = true	
    emptyStrip1[18] = true
    emptyStrip2[18] = true	

sexActors[0] = akSpeaker
        sexActors[1] = Game.GetPlayer()	

anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2,tags,TagSuppress = "Zaz",RequireAll = true)
	If (anims.Length == 0)
		tags = "LeadIn,Standing,Kissing"
		anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2,tags,TagSuppress = "Sex,Aggressive,Forced,Rape",RequireAll = true)
	EndIf	

sslThreadModel th = SexLab.NewThread()	

If th.AddActor(sexActors[0]) == -1
		Debug.Notification(sexActors[1].GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + ": Actor 0 could not be added to Animation.")
		return
	EndIf

If th.AddActor(sexActors[1]) == -1
		Debug.Notification(sexActors[1].GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + ": Actor 1 could not be added to Animation.")
		return
	EndIf

th.SetStrip(sexActors[0], emptyStrip1)
	th.SetStrip(sexActors[1], emptyStrip2)
	th.SetAnimations(anims)
	th.DisableBedUse(true)
	th.DisableLeadIn(true)
	th.StartThread()

and this basically starts the leito kissing animation. I have some custom Kissing sounds which are custom for that specific follower that I would like to play along with this script. I have tried entering a property for the sound along with the objectreference for the actor, added a line to play it and it did play. However, I've set the sound to loop in the descriptor because different users might have different timers for that animation and the problem is the sound never stops even when he animation is done. 

I've sort of figured out the part where I can make the sound stop but I wanna add an if statement in this script that if the thread (th) is done or stopped or whatever then stop playing the sound. 

I did not see any function that could stop the thread over here https://web.archive.org/web/20151210094527/http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/sslthreadmodel-script 

Does anybody have a clue on how to make it? Thanks.