Error the mod crashes after update

Hi, it has been a long time since I played. Like 1 and a half years. Now I updated the mod and the animation (some of them) but now Wicked doesn't go and crashes continuously. The same Nisa. I added the two errors; Thanks a lot!

Game Version: 1.101.290.1030, WickedWhims Version: v176i, RAN, P:896 S:5 D:117
10/02/23 18:39:14 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_random.py", line 74, in _wickedwhims_reset_random_sex_autonomy_game_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_random.py", line 131, in _get_random_sex_interval_from_frequency
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_random.py", line 123, in _get_random_sex_frequency
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\utils\sims_pairs.py", line 77, in get_sims_relationship_sex_pairs
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\utils\sims_pairs.py", line 139, in get_sex_pair_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\sex\generic\relationship\relationship_test.py", line 78, in get_sims_sex_relationship_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\sex\generic\relationship\relationship_test.py", line 164, in get_sex_relationship_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\sex\generic\relationship\relationship_test.py", line 381, in _get_attractiveness_relationship_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\preference.py", line 158, in get_sim_attractiveness_level_towards
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'tuple' and 'float'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_reset_random_sex_autonomy_game_update' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'tuple' and 'float'

NISA;

Ver LL.3.2 at Time: Mon Oct  2 18:39:30 2023 on Windows with WW v176i and Basemental hates you on 1.101.290.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_2\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\preference_override.py", line 34, in nisa_wrapper_attractiveness
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_2\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\preference_override.py", line 29, in nisa_get_sim_attractiveness_towards
TypeError: _set_attractiveness_short_term_memory() missing 1 required positional argument: 'level'

Someone can help me?

2 hours ago, EnergyRockstar said:

Hi, it has been a long time since I played. Like 1 and a half years. Now I updated the mod and the animation (some of them) but now Wicked doesn't go and crashes continuously. The same Nisa. I added the two errors; Thanks a lot!

Game Version: 1.101.290.1030, WickedWhims Version: v176i, RAN, P:896 S:5 D:117
10/02/23 18:39:14 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_random.py", line 74, in _wickedwhims_reset_random_sex_autonomy_game_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_random.py", line 131, in _get_random_sex_interval_from_frequency
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_random.py", line 123, in _get_random_sex_frequency
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\utils\sims_pairs.py", line 77, in get_sims_relationship_sex_pairs
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\utils\sims_pairs.py", line 139, in get_sex_pair_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\sex\generic\relationship\relationship_test.py", line 78, in get_sims_sex_relationship_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\sex\generic\relationship\relationship_test.py", line 164, in get_sex_relationship_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\sex\generic\relationship\relationship_test.py", line 381, in _get_attractiveness_relationship_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176i\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\preference.py", line 158, in get_sim_attractiveness_level_towards
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'tuple' and 'float'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_reset_random_sex_autonomy_game_update' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'tuple' and 'float'

NISA;

Ver LL.3.2 at Time: Mon Oct  2 18:39:30 2023 on Windows with WW v176i and Basemental hates you on 1.101.290.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_2\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\preference_override.py", line 34, in nisa_wrapper_attractiveness
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_2\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\preference_override.py", line 29, in nisa_get_sim_attractiveness_towards
TypeError: _set_attractiveness_short_term_memory() missing 1 required positional argument: 'level'

Someone can help me?

If you did not play in so long then maybe update all your mods?

RAN is outdated for example and it looks like you have 117 duplicated files.

Try just WW + few animations in vanilla game to see is error occurs again.

If not then add next mod, like Wicked Perversions (updated!) and test again.

Repeat untill you find the culprit.

Also you might want to delete the WW folder in saves, if you did not touch it for so long. Data there might be outdated, so let WW generate new one.

15 hours ago, mcromance said:

If you did not play in so long then maybe update all your mods?

RAN is outdated for example and it looks like you have 117 duplicated files.

Try just WW + few animations in vanilla game to see is error occurs again.

If not then add next mod, like Wicked Perversions (updated!) and test again.

Repeat untill you find the culprit.

Also you might want to delete the WW folder in saves, if you did not touch it for so long. Data there might be outdated, so let WW generate new one.

Thanks! Now I can use it!!

But i saw a problem when they are having sex. There is a weird texture error. Do you have any idea? Because I tried to take off the penis mode, but it is not related with that.

1.PNG

1.1.PNG

59 minutes ago, EnergyRockstar said:

Thanks! Now I can use it!!

But i saw a problem when they are having sex. There is a weird texture error. Do you have any idea? Because I tried to take off the penis mode, but it is not related with that.

1.PNG

1.1.PNG

Looks like issue with tongue. Do you have any custom tongues/tongue rigs for WW?

Lately there was update related to tongues in WW.

3 hours ago, mcromance said:

Looks like issue with tongue. Do you have any custom tongues/tongue rigs for WW?

Lately there was update related to tongues in WW.

Thanks a lot, it is solved! I canceled an old carpet of some sort of sims that had to do with the tongue. Have a nice evening ;)