Dynamic Loading Screen - Mod

7 hours ago, Ceadan said:

its giving an error code 111. any fixes for this?

Hey. Can you describe the problem in more detail?
When exactly does this error appear and where?
Are you sure that the problem is precisely in this mod?
What version is your game?

2 hours ago, NISANE said:

Hey. Can you describe the problem in more detail?
When exactly does this error appear and where?
Are you sure that the problem is precisely in this mod?
What version is your game?

my game version is 1.102.190.1030

the problem starts after I resume my game, it sends me directly to the screen showing all the worlds after the loading screen after which it shows the error code 111 and recommends I restart the game. If I continue playing, it just won't save the game.

I used the 50-50 method to narrow down the folder. it was working just fine but now I am not able to play. I also don't have any other loading screen mods

20 minutes ago, Ceadan said:

my game version is 1.102.190.1030

the problem starts after I resume my game, it sends me directly to the screen showing all the worlds after the loading screen after which it shows the error code 111 and recommends I restart the game. If I continue playing, it just won't save the game.

I used the 50-50 method to narrow down the folder. it was working just fine but now I am not able to play. I also don't have any other loading screen mods

The mod only interacts with the game UI and cannot damage saves or basic game process in any way.
If the mod issues errors in some way, the game generates lastUIException or UIException error files. Check if there are any in your The Sims 4 Documents folder.
The main signs of a mod failure are loading screen freezes, button interaction errors, or other UI-glitches.
Error 111 mainly reports damage from mods that change the gameplay or add something to it, it can be both a script file, object, trait... Such a mod can break your save once and become unusable in the future.
Also make sure you delete the localthumbcache cache file.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

for me mod works fine but causes game to crash when i exit game.

Hey. Yes, I am familiar with this problem. You are the second person to describe it.
I'm currently looking for a solution to fix it, so far it's not known what causes this crash. It's somewhat difficult to look for a problem that you don't have, but others have.

As far as I know this crash doesn't break your game or save file in any way.

The only thing you can help with is to describe your system specs, game version and provide a crash log file.

1 hour ago, NISANE said:

Hey. Yes, I am familiar with this problem. You are the second person to describe it.
I'm currently looking for a solution to fix it, so far it's not known what causes this crash. It's somewhat difficult to look for a problem that you don't have, but others have.

As far as I know this crash doesn't break your game or save file in any way.

The only thing you can help with is to describe your system specs, game version and provide a crash log file.

did some tests and even with no mods it does it so its not mod conflict.
wonder if  when you hit exit  the game thinks a loading screen is playing is the cuase. alot of games do a psudo loading screen when you hit exit as it exits game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey i just received a ui exceptions report in which there are better build buy, loading screen core 1.4c, more cas columns, more traits in cas and smarter pie menu. afaik UI exceptions don't cause any problems to gameplay (not 100% sure) but just wanted to give you a heads up

9 hours ago, Ceadan said:

hey i just received a ui exceptions report in which there are better build buy, loading screen core 1.4c, more cas columns, more traits in cas and smarter pie menu. afaik UI exceptions don't cause any problems to gameplay (not 100% sure) but just wanted to give you a heads up

Hey, can you send the report file?

2 hours ago, NISANE said:

It seems that the error was caused by the button control script, somewhere in the Social Media menu. The problem is definitely not in my mod and maybe not even in others. Most likely, this is just a small glitch in the game.

thanks for clearing this up!

• 3 weeks later...

Why are the images green in Sims 4 Studio but colored in game? How can I undo this green and how can I apply this green on a regular image? Also, is it necessary to have the image in both resolutions? Can I remove the other resolution if Im playing in 1920x1080?

Edited by moino1571
Posted (edited)
On 3/20/2024 at 3:09 PM, moino1571 said:

Please could you provide informations onto why the images in the .package are green? I would really like to add my own images to your mod. How do you transform a regular image to this greenish image?

It's a custom EA format - to get technical, it's a pair of ATI2-compressed DDS files using YCoCg color space.

If you want to try making your own loading screens, you can use this guide
https://www.patreon.com/posts/guide-how-to-add-90548822

Please use it for personal purposes only. If you want to post them as a public mod, DM me.

Edited by NISANE
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2024 at 9:07 AM, PC Naughty Gamer said:

Is THIS your Mod??

Screenshot_2024-04-07_124510.thumb.jpg.1f3ae294020331fbc7d6f2c7e8d012bd.jpg

On 4/9/2024 at 12:29 PM, NISANE said:

No, of course not
It's Loading Screen Randomizer, not Dynamic Loading Screen

OK just double-checking. I saw this on Facebook & thought to myself "This looks EERILY similar" th what I had just downloaded (Which of course was this)

So I figured I'd ask 😁

9 hours ago, Chipendale said:

Just to let you know, I'm no longer getting crash logs when exiting the game. 👍

Don't know what's changed, but it's been great for the past few weeks or so whenever I decided to play.

This is great. In the latest versions, I changed the algorithm, maybe this fixed the problem