SİMS 4 TRAİT MENU PROBLEM

Hi ! When I try to change traits on character screen new trait can't fit in the circle actually can't chance the last trait and after try to change, traits menu getting freezed and I can't open clothing section also aspiration menu too. Game vs is 1.100 and MC Command Center vs is 1.100 is it causing game vs ?  or just from the mods as always ? or is there any problem with the Sims ?

I have mod detector and nearly many WW animes cause mod conflict. I remove some of the game mods like Little Sam, XML Injector and loaded the mods  that  compatiple with vs 1.100 but still mod detector remark as broken mods and mod conflicts and most of them are animes and anime objects. Game is working but trait menu cause problems. Several days ago delete many mod for see what is going to be changed ? delete many mods including animes, anime objects,clothes,accessories and game mods but when open the trait menu still face the same issue.

As I  wrote game is working but deleting mods or not delete trait menu can't work and after try to change trait can't open clothing also aspirations can't open. If I firstly change Sims clothes it's okay but after that trait menu still broken.

Please help Thanks

13 hours ago, Mortimer444 said:

Hi ! When I try to change traits on character screen new trait can't fit in the circle actually can't chance the last trait and after try to change, traits menu getting freezed and I can't open clothing section also aspiration menu too. Game vs is 1.100 and MC Command Center vs is 1.100 is it causing game vs ?  or just from the mods as always ? or is there any problem with the Sims ?

I have mod detector and nearly many WW animes cause mod conflict. I remove some of the game mods like Little Sam, XML Injector and loaded the mods  that  compatiple with vs 1.100 but still mod detector remark as broken mods and mod conflicts and most of them are animes and anime objects. Game is working but trait menu cause problems. Several days ago delete many mod for see what is going to be changed ? delete many mods including animes, anime objects,clothes,accessories and game mods but when open the trait menu still face the same issue.

As I  wrote game is working but deleting mods or not delete trait menu can't work and after try to change trait can't open clothing also aspirations can't open. If I firstly change Sims clothes it's okay but after that trait menu still broken.

Please help Thanks

Did you try in vanilla game withouth any mods?

Try this:

Move all your mods, saves and tray to desktop or other folder for backup > repair the game > load the game vanilla withouth any mods and check CAS.

If it works then you have conflicting files somewhere and will need to do 50/50 method: https://simscommunity.info/2022/09/08/sos-how-to-50-50-your-the-sims-4-mods-folder/

(and about WW and animations they will always show as conflicting, because animations use same WW resources to work, it's not an issue)

• 5 weeks later...

I have the same problem, I found out it is not caused by a mod. It is since the Growing Together EP where you get additional traits.

My solution:

Before you change traits click the dice to randomize the traits. All traits will be deleted. Then you can choose 3 new traits