Sexual Dysfunction Trait (Trauma Based Reactions)

Sexual Dysfunction Trait (Trauma Based Reactions)

View File

I didn't include this mod to my other Complex Trauma trait, because this mod is specifically sexual trauma. This Sexual Dysfunction trait can be found in CAS lifestyle category personality. I wanted to make things more realistic for sexual abuse victims aftermath, so I created this new trait that unlocks 2 new emotions and 3 new social interactions, under friendly > small talk. The Sim would encounter 2 different negative emotions, after having sex. 

To see another related mod made by myself, please visit HERE.

09-26-23_6-15-31AM.png.f3ddd356ba4c0d9770a0d533d3e5c741.png09-26-23_6-21-50AM.png.48282296a67a82a7cb481d8ff8cd4dd6.png09-26-23_6-21-54AM.png.69d2c246847f5e6c9a13ba4fef9999d3.png09-26-23_6-16-32AM.png.b5d4b15a75bab50772d5eb9eaa2ae270.png

Terms of Use: 1. Do not reupload in any format 2. Do not claim as your own 3. Do not modify the original content

Hi!

I just tried your mod … and for some reason can't seem to trigger the buffs.
I have the trait, the social interactions appear as well … but how can I trigger the sad +10 or uncomfortable +40 buff?
I assumed they would just appear after them having sex but they didn't.
Also didn't appear after any of the social interactions ?

What's needed to trigger the buffs?

On 10/4/2023 at 1:38 AM, dennisdeep_de said:

Hi!

I just tried your mod … and for some reason can't seem to trigger the buffs.
I have the trait, the social interactions appear as well … but how can I trigger the sad +10 or uncomfortable +40 buff?
I assumed they would just appear after them having sex but they didn't.
Also didn't appear after any of the social interactions ?

What's needed to trigger the buffs?

During the test run, I was sending the two sims to woohoo and the sim with this trait, had received 2 buff reactions afterwards. I only have set it to base game woohoo and not wicked whims animations, I am not sure which type of woohoo you have taken?

The social interactions increase relationship gains, only woohoo would lead to the 2 buff reactions. If you still cannot get the buffs, I tried traveling the sim to another lot and back to home again, which had the buffs work again somehow.