Atheist Trait (CAS Lifestyle Category Personality)

Atheist Trait (CAS Lifestyle Category Personality)

View File

new.png.3087d85c74c5ab87b3c5a01ae9cc6831.png

I have not found an Atheist mod like this, so I have created this new custom trait myself.

social.png.03067eed1e84fcfec3e0c6849c15a0ee.png

Every Sim has the Freedom of Speech and this Atheist Sim has 4 new social friendly interactions, under complaints sub-section.

09-25-23_1-35-13PM.png.171feeb6a1768163313c809c1f6cdbe2.png

This Atheist Sim feels angry from time to time against God.

If I might offer some constructive criticism. This is a very Christian-centric stereotype of an atheist. Comically so, if I'm being honest. And definitely not really how atheists themselves would feel represented as a character they are playing with this trait. It just kind of plays into the 'angry atheist' trope that Christians construct for themselves. Since you added interactions it suggests to me you expect people to play sims with these traits so I'd wonder the type of person who you imagine would play an atheist sim in this fashion. Actually, specifically you didn't appear to create an atheist in your description of them, you created one that is still theist, but oppositional.

If you are genuinely curious what an atheist might be like, I would recommend maybe watching some videos by Genetically Modified Skeptic on youtube.

• 2 weeks later...