Crash when have AAF enabled and press ESC for see MCM options or exit.

13 hours ago, Hober9 said:

Hi.

When i have AAF enabled, animation works fine but when i  press ESC for see the menu for MCM, or save game, or exit, the game crash and i have MO2 screen. If AAF is not enabled, this is not pass, but i lost all Loverslab options.

A little ago i must rebuild my load order and i think things are not equal.

Greetings.

At the moment, game crash if enabled "AAF Vanilla Kinky Creature Sex Animation Themes".

I will check more later.

On 9/23/2023 at 10:58 PM, Hober9 said:

Hi.

When i have AAF enabled, animation works fine but when i  press ESC for see the menu for MCM, or save game, or exit, the game crash and i have MO2 screen. If AAF is not enabled, this is not pass, but i lost all Loverslab options.

A little ago i must rebuild my load order and i think things are not equal.

Greetings.

This was not the only problem. After all weekend try fix this i surrender. I will miss this page, but i am here for the game, is not as i will return to vanilla game. This game have a lot of mods and i will enjoy when find them.

But i see astonishing work in this page.

Greetings All.

1 hour ago, Hober9 said:

This was not the only problem. After all weekend try fix this i surrender. I will miss this page, but i am here for the game, is not as i will return to vanilla game. This game have a lot of mods and i will enjoy when find them.

But i see astonishing work in this page.

Greetings All.

Perhaps i say good bye too soon. I think i have Hardship active.

I think all is good  now.

I know there is here a lot of people know all about the game and modding, so i wanted write this for the errors i done trying fix my problem. Perhaps is useful for someone or i can read myself next time.

I am using Mod Organizer 2. I understand almost nothing about the post "The fucking manual" and others because english is not my first language. So all has been try and success or fail. Is has been a week , but i am an addict to this game.

Left side is mod list. Right side is load order mod list.

Now do leftclick? or rightclick? with the mouse at the load order side, and disable all. You see now basic game and DLC.

Now at the mod list side.

You have here all the mods you want.

I am not sure how i configure last time modded game from vanilla or F4SE or scripts or some other thing but i am sure i can find again.

Now you have up 1 or 2 icons with tools. Choose one and if you can choose "disable all" choose this one.

Now you have all the list but disabled.

Try form groups, quest with quest, armor with armor, utilitys, clothes, animations, all groups.

When you think you have enough, go up where list starts.

Start enable mods little amounts each time,5 or 10. You see at the load order side this names or something equal. If they are not enabled, do it.

Here, if you see a red triangle or an strange sign, the triangle can be you need a more modern update of this you have. About the red triangle this time only find one time not equal. I am using AAF mod 1.71?  from Moddigham site, is a number more high than that you see at Nexus or here. Other signs can be you need another mod for work with this one, perhaps is not enabled at the moment or you not have it. Stop the mouse at the name and see what mods working whith this one.

So, click run (F4SE), see the mirror scene with the happy couple and when program left you, press ESC, save game, and exit.

Exit to Mod Organizer 2 page.

If all is good, continue with next 5 or 10 mods. If not, try fix the problem or write it for do later.

If the mod install orders say low this one all you can at load order, do. If not, load order and mod list are almost equal.

When all list is finished, you can try a playtrough. At the moment i think never mind is all is not equal than before, if main things are working lets continue until i learn more.

Since i do this thing i crashing a lot less than before.

Greetings if you read this my shit. :D

Edited by Hober9