Complex Dissociative Identity Disorder Trait

Complex Dissociative Identity Disorder Trait

View File

I come from the same background and have wanted this mental health condition being more inclusive in the game, so I have decided to make the mod. This custom new personality CAS emotional category trait is quite heavily overwhelming to cope of its consequence, but this is really mirroring reality. This disorder is usually comorbid with Bipolar Disorder and can easily be confused with Borderline Personality Disorder.

To see my other related work, visit HERE.

Complex Dissociative Identity Disorder Custom Trait Features:

There are 2 new friendly social interactions under small talk. The first is the question "You Think I Look Confusing?" for the constant switching of alters with different personalities. The second question is "I Cannot Remember Who Are You?" for the core amnesic nature of this disorder.

#1 Buff Triggered by day and time condition: The Host's Fronting

The Host was developed without the traumatic memories that the alters carry in protection, so that the Host can highly function in the society.

#2 Buff Triggered by statistic condition: Angry Alter Fronting

This angry alter just wants the abusers to apologise about their faults, for the permanent damage caused to the brain.

#3 Buff Triggered by statistic condition: No Time Out

Many alters have not been given an "out" time, since there are too many alters in the system to share their time and had to hide in the background away from the 3D world and is making them very bored.

#4 Buff Triggered by day and time condition: Background Friends

This Sim had made many friends between alters to alters. They all support each other in love and been made confident that they will recover one day very soon, despite the difficulty. 

#5 Buff Triggered by interaction running condition: They said They Know Me?

It must have been another alter that they have met. I do not recall any memories of having spent time with them and this is getting embarrassing.

#6 Buff Triggered by sim info condition: The Protectors Working

The protectors inside the systems are tireless, for they gain their strengths in seeing the children alters grow, nurtured and protected under their care.

#7 Buff Triggered by always run condition: Internal World Functioning

The hosts have created an internal world for all the alters to live in and communiate with each other as their safe hiding place.

#8 Buff Triggered by outfit condition: Sexual Alter is Fronting

This alter was programmed by past abusers to forced submission and was mind controlled to love both the pain and abusers, in order to survive and overcome the traumas.

#9 Buff Triggered by location condition: System Integrating

Fragments are being integrated, merging their memories, skills and personalities in the background by a group of protectors in the systems.

#10 Buff Triggered by interaction running condition: Read Deprogramming Book

After reading the book, teaching me how to deprogram my systems, I now feel much more knowledgable to self-healing.

#11 Buff Triggered by sim info condition: Little One's Fronting

This child alter is fronting, being innocent, full of spirit and playful, not understanding what the abuse experienced mean.

#12 Buff Triggered by day and time condition: An Alter is Fronting

An Alter is an Emotional Part that carries the traumatic memories of the Host, who is the apparently normal part.

#13 Buff Triggered by interaction running condition: Suicide Programming Activated

This Sim's abusers had programmed the commit of suicide, if the victim does not stay silent and hide the truth as commanded.

#14 Buff Triggered by always run condition: Visualizing Internal Hub

This Sim is tense in trying to calculate math and manage the infinite amount of fragments and alters they have in the systems' internal hub.

#15 Buff Triggered by always run condition: Hearing Many Voices

I am hearing some alters crying at the north end, some alters laughing at the east end, some alters complaining at the south end and some alters leaking emotions and flashbacks at the west end. It is getting very uncomfortable in the crowd.

#16 Buff Triggered by interaction running condition: Love is Scary

Being loved is very frightening and new to us, because we have only known pain and humiliation our whole life.

DID.png.2d42f3af56d9296d436014c84dd4bc9c.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of Use: 1. Do not reupload in any format 2. Do not claim as your own 3. Do not modify the original content