I would like to commission a mod for Project Zomboid.

Happy to discuss budget, deadline etc, feel free to discuss with me. I'm not sure how complex it would be to implement, but I do believe the game's mechanics make it doable. Here's the gist of it:

Add a starting negative trait to the game: pregnancy. A one-time health effect, lasting nine months that adds increasingly negative buffs to the character (food intake requirements, carry weight, movement speed, etc). At the end, a labor period that begins with little warning, quickly incapacitates the character until finished, preventing movement, and then has a chance (configurable in settings) to kill the player, dependent on first aid skill.

Not currently worried about generating actual offspring, body graphics (a discussion for another time I guess) or the "rest of the procreation process"