[Question] Getting scene controls for Atomic Lust

Hello, I have recently set up a whole new installation, but one thing that immediately jumped out to me as wrong is that there seem to exist no tactile scene controls in the most prevalent adult animation mod out there. E.g. in Skyrim, you could just move around each actor on a very fine grid until the animations lined up perfectly, and then save that setup for all future scenes. You were also able to switch actor positions/roles with a button press.

Atomic Lust has no such thing, which is especially bad since its animations are ambiguous in who assumes the leading role. (sometimes its the one selected first, sometimes the one selected second. then other times, no matter which order i select in, the male gets railed by the women, - no way out)

Atomic Lust has some hypocritical scene positioning controls, - a whole of 8 hotkey in fact (in comparison to Skyrim's 4), but they only move the whole scene, not individual actors, and they move it by such great amounts per button press that it again ends up being useless for any positioning task anyone might have.

FO4 and its mods have been out for a while. There has to be a solution for this mess, since the issues are apparent from second 1 in the mod. Did I overlook something while installing? Or is there some much needed other mod that smooths things out?

Thank you. I see SAM Former only allows to save position data by gender, not by character (eg, the player). That makes it kind of difficult to use, since you would have to cut out your custom poses on every save, and even then all the npcs will probably use your setup and be misaligned because of it.

If at least the actor switch would work properly.