Servos and WickedWhims

Would anyone know if a sim can get pregnant by a servo (from the University DLC) when using the WickedWhims interactions?

So far, I have not had any success with the WickedWhims interactions.

From some google searches, it seems to be possible with the standard WooHoo interactions and adjusting the risky sex parameters in MCCC.  However, I have not tried that method yet or found any standalone mods that enable this.

When I play the Sims3, it is possible using the KinkyWorld mod, so I was curious if this was also possible in the Sims4, or if this is something that Turbodriver would need to add in WickedWhims, adjust a setting in WW and/or MCCC, or if a separate mod would be needed.

If someone has any experience with this, any information that you could provide would be appreciated.

• 2 months later...

I just see this post and I have a servo who has 3 sons, unintentionally but he have ?

This is the story: 

I decide to create a plumbot that can help my with some carrers archievements, called Oscar in honor of Oscar the animatronic of the game Syberia.
The point is that Oscar will do the active carrers like acting, police, designer, etc. So he started with the scientist job and after contacting with aliens for the first time, and thanks to EAs bugs the servo was abducted and when they return him back he was pregnant and this happen not 1 but 2 times, so i have to protect the poor one of the aliens rapist ?

And from those abduction were born Eva and Viktor, sons of Oscar.

And thanks to the SimApp mod Oscar has a date with Lilith Vatore and have another daughter, Norae.

Oscar.png.6fd9b8baa783293a53ad4572153b0a7b.png

Edited by ZhoiLolo
On 11/23/2023 at 3:32 PM, ZhoiLolo said:

I just see this post and I have a servo who has 3 sons, unintentionally but he have ?

This is the story: 

I decide to create a plumbot that can help my with some carrers archievements, called Oscar in honor of Oscar the animatronic of the game Syberia.
The point is that Oscar will do the active carrers like acting, police, designer, etc. So he started with the scientist job and after contacting with aliens for the first time, and thanks to EAs bugs the servo was abducted and when they return him back he was pregnant and this happen not 1 but 2 times, so i have to protect the poor one of the aliens rapist ?

And from those abduction were born Eva and Viktor, sons of Oscar.

And thanks to the SimApp mod Oscar has a date with Lilith Vatore and have another daughter, Norae.

Oscar.png.6fd9b8baa783293a53ad4572153b0a7b.png

TS4_x64-20231120175822.thumb.png.0d4e2ceff30e49d3a32d6c801e8719ce.png

I got the alien part, but how can a servo get Lilith pregnant???