Starfield is a great game in many ways but, maybe it's just me , the quests and story seem rather bland. Go here do this, get paid, etc. I would like to see an "Amorous Adventures" type mod that opens up whole romance quest chains with NPCs with fully voiced dialogues. Also a brothel mod for the outposts and/or cities would be pretty awesome too.

I would love the brothel idea, but I dont think it fits well for the outposts. It would still be fun to have a strip club like thing for outposts that you can place in your home for entertainment. 

For the brothel I suggest that it be a new location made just for the mod that adds a broken station that you find a note for, going there you dock and fight off the things that is there, then you save this NPC, who you talk to and pay credits and money to repair, update and bring it back to life. By doing it that way the mod can generate its own stuff like dancers, DJ, workers/staff, bartenders, and even customers based on your upgrades and training of your staff. 

This will give it not only a mission quest line but also an RPG/RNG feel even for NG+(X) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2023 at 2:32 PM, Sug_Madic said:

Agreed we need a lot of the same mods that were in Fallout and Skyrim to give the game some much needed flavour. 

I do think the space setting opens the door to new ones too.

like....Kinky Alien races with....tentacles? And yes we desperately need some flavor here because unlike Elder Scrolls and fallout titles, Starfield got shipped with 0 flavor. I feel like it would take being able to **** my way across the galaxy to make this game interesting.

Edited by Epic Futa
On 9/14/2023 at 10:53 PM, Zandor101 said:

I would love the brothel idea, but I dont think it fits well for the outposts. It would still be fun to have a strip club like thing for outposts that you can place in your home for entertainment. 

For the brothel I suggest that it be a new location made just for the mod that adds a broken station that you find a note for, going there you dock and fight off the things that is there, then you save this NPC, who you talk to and pay credits and money to repair, update and bring it back to life. By doing it that way the mod can generate its own stuff like dancers, DJ, workers/staff, bartenders, and even customers based on your upgrades and training of your staff. 

This will give it not only a mission quest line but also an RPG/RNG feel even for NG+(X) 

Even better.

On 9/14/2023 at 9:53 PM, Zandor101 said:

Why stop at outposts, why not add a hab for your ship as well, a strip club hab and brothel hab so you have some portable entertainment and a way to make some extra creds, maybe make the habs purchasable from the aforementioned station.

This could give you the option to hire npcs, as strippers and prostitutes, and invite the various trader npcs you meet in space onto your ship, or adding a new set of clientele npcs that you can invite to your ship.

Edited by Lewdest

I too though would like a brothel mod something particularly for the procedural generated colonist outpost you find. It would add some variety to see an exiting civilian outpost converted into a small brothel/bar.  Farming/Mining isn't working so colonists had to resort to whoring. Maybe some of these outposts can be traps (From Dust til Dawn style) Go there for sex or for strippers and then get attacked before or after getting sex.