A Quick Question Regarding the "True wasteland body" body type in fallout 4. Thank you in advance.

Hello, 

I have used this site and nexus mods exclusively for my fallout 4 modding experience for 6 years now. I just built a brand-new custom computer with God tier specs and wanted to finally experience a modded playthrough with no hardware limitations after so many years of not being able to. I went with the Vortex mod organizer that nexus mods offers for its ease of use and user-friendly compatibility. it's by far the best mod organizer I've ever used, and I've used a lot of them. it does all the thinking for you.

I use the "True wasteland Body" body type for the plethora of extra sliders it offers in bodyslide and muscle definition sliders. I've used this same type for years. I don't care about Breast physics. I don't want anything to do with breast physics. 

Onto the question/topic:

the state of nexus mods is pretty sad now! I read about the whole "collections" debacle that nexus mods forced on the mod authors which explains why so many of them left, more of that here:

The "true wasteland body" body type is now basically dead with no one supporting it on nexus mods anymore. the 3BBB body type is now the hot new commodity. It has breast physics though that I have no desire to learn about or download and see in my game.

all the clothing authors that offer bodyslide file conversions for the body type I use no longer do body conversions for clothing for true wasteland body. it's a dead body type. most (not all) of the clothing mod packs I've tried to download as well in general just for the base cbbe body before trying to download the TWB bodyslide conversions come up as "download failed" and say that the mod link is no longer available, or permission has been revoked by the author. which makes sense since nexus mods took away the ability for authors to delete their content because just like the rest of corporate America, they want to line the pockets with cash and more cash. 

Almost none of the clothing packs especially the sexy/skimpy ones on nexus mods are downloadable anymore in vortex or manually. Yes, I can download most of them from here and manually install but there are still no TWB bodyslide conversion files that I have found on here or anywhere on the internet for that matter so far, leaving me with basically the only option of going with just a base CBBE body and losing all the extra sliders and muscle definition that TWB offers OR trying the 3BBB body type and dealing with breast physics which are not my cup of tea.

CHIME IN:

Is there anywhere outside of nexus mods that offers TWB Bodyslide conversion files that I can download and use?

Are you interested in doing conversions for me for TWB? I will gladly compensate for descent work at a reasonable amount.

Should I give up on TWB and try another type that still has active community support? is there anything similar to TWB that doesn't have breast physics?

I have tried for years to figure out how to use outfit studio to do bodyslide conversions myself to no avail. it's not my cup of tea. and tutorials leave a lot to be desired that are on youtube.

Thank you in advance. Take care, Be safe.

• 3 months later...

You can still use a 3BBB body/outfit without utilizing the physics, as long as you are using a compatible skeleton. Just skip installing the (O)CBP(C) files. The necessary bones for the game's animations are still painted onto the meshes. The CBP/OCBP/OCBPC files only add parameters for jiggly physics (through F4SE and a the new bones on the skeleton), it doesn't touch the other animation bones. Attached is a showcase of a 3BBB TWB body and outfit (with SQr17's head and neck adjusted skeleton) without OCBP(C) installed.

2023-12-18 21-12-29-Fallout 4-3BBB No Physics Example.mkv