Surrender and Assault mod

As per most Bethesda games, a mod where beating an opponent to near death makes them surrender to you letting you do whatever you want with him or her.

Another function, similar to Skyrim's version if such mod, interacting with male or female with a specific keybind would cause them to raise their hands up in surrender. You can tell them to strip, you can rob them or you can assault them.

Another function which would be useful is those that surrender to you or are knocked out, you can place cuffs on them and have them follow you to your base or ship.

An optional, but probably a rather fitting one is for piracy option where you can demand a woman or a man, as a prisoner to deal with them how they wish. ?

Of course, all these mods should have settings to customize the mod, from not counting as a criminal record, to not lowering approval and stuff like that, as well as keybinds and freecam auto toggle etc (leaving this generally to whatever the state of the main UI mod will be)

Edited by ConradN7

Game lacks the fundamentals first. I like the idea of taking hostages, but I haven't found an NPC I'd WANT to take hostage (one of the spacer variants has a cute voice but I've never seen them without a space suit on and I believe that's by design. They probably have no/generic faces.) Piracy makes little sense with how fucked the economy seems to be (I don't have the game, but people seem to have income but no expenses. Enemies drop plenty of ammo, no food, fuel, water etc neccessary, no repairs? Only optional expenses seem to be player housing, spaceship expansion and other direct upgrades)

Someone said there's a laser weapon upgrade that makes it non lethal. That might be fitting but what do you do with the NPC after that? There is no nude model afaik, selling them is no good since the player will be swimming in cash either way, maybe information extraction from knocked out NPCs and it reveals a random POI?

I love this idea, but it's way too early for any of this :/

2 hours ago, JohnRage said:

Game lacks the fundamentals first. I like the idea of taking hostages, but I haven't found an NPC I'd WANT to take hostage (one of the spacer variants has a cute voice but I've never seen them without a space suit on and I believe that's by design. They probably have no/generic faces.) Piracy makes little sense with how fucked the economy seems to be (I don't have the game, but people seem to have income but no expenses. Enemies drop plenty of ammo, no food, fuel, water etc neccessary, no repairs? Only optional expenses seem to be player housing, spaceship expansion and other direct upgrades)

Someone said there's a laser weapon upgrade that makes it non lethal. That might be fitting but what do you do with the NPC after that? There is no nude model afaik, selling them is no good since the player will be swimming in cash either way, maybe information extraction from knocked out NPCs and it reveals a random POI?

I love this idea, but it's way too early for any of this :/

Well yes, obviously it's too early, but better to post it now than later and wait even longer ?