Some ideas for additional fallout 4 molest/rape scenarios

A little while ago I suggested the addition of a new 1980s movie style rape monster that starts spawning after the UFO crashes that rapes and impregnates females and just kills males.  Nothing really came from that, but I found I can get some parts of it with a combination of AAF Violate and pregnancy mods where everything is trying to rape and impregnate Nora.  Animated Tentacles is an interesting mod, it has been incorporated into a couple mods like Sanity Framework and Milking Human Kindness.  I have used the Sanity Framework mod but not the Milking Human Kindness mod.  I would like to see Animated Tentacles expanded upon in some way like anytime the player character swims is followed by an attack and/or have some tentacles that are animated differently to appear more natural along with adding them to different locations around the commonwealth as traps.  I have a couple ideas that are not very original to add features that I cannot find in the currently available mods that I know of.

1. Rape Ghost

The horror mod Grimm, The Curse has ghosts as one of the types of enemies.  All they do is hit the player character and reduce hit points.  It would be interesting to have them as random encounters where they molest then rape the player character in a similar way to the molest attack in the Sex Harassment mod.  The attack would be in stages where there is the player character can possibly struggle free.  If the player character fails to do so for whatever reason, a sex scene follows with the player character clearly being raped by a barely visible attacker.  After the sex scene will be a dialog box saying "What the hell was that?  Something just fucked me".  Some of the old houses that are not boarded up would be good places for encountering ghosts.

2. Creature version of the Sex Harassment mod molest attack

If the player character is hit or bitten while naked due to simply removing her own clothes or stripped naked and vulnerable via Combat Strip Lite, some steps will follow.  The health of the player has no impact on whether or not the attack happens.  Nakedness + creature hit or bite is the trigger.  

Stage 1.  "You have been knocked to the ground and the attacker is getting on top of you" Options are {Struggle} or {Do nothing}

Stage 2.  "The attacker is getting into position to mate with you" Options are {Struggle} or {Do nothing}

With a high enough strength and health, the player character might struggle free.  If the player character is crippled or just has too low of health and/or strength, the only option is to do nothing and let things happen.

Stage 3.  AAF sex animation

If it is more than one creature involved, MCM settings will determine whether there is just one sex animation or several with the creatures taking turns on the player character.

Stage 4.  "Your attacker is satisfied and is no longer interested in you.  You should leave while you can"

That is the end of the event.  Just like with AAF Violate, the attacker(s) will be pacified for a period of time and the types of creatures that will be allowed to be attackers can be configured.

• 3 months later...
On 9/4/2023 at 11:36 PM, bholt917 said:

2. Creature version of the Sex Harassment mod molest attack

If the player character is hit or bitten while naked due to simply removing her own clothes or stripped naked and vulnerable via Combat Strip Lite, some steps will follow.  The health of the player has no impact on whether or not the attack happens.  Nakedness + creature hit or bite is the trigger.  

Stage 1.  "You have been knocked to the ground and the attacker is getting on top of you" Options are {Struggle} or {Do nothing}

Stage 2.  "The attacker is getting into position to mate with you" Options are {Struggle} or {Do nothing}

With a high enough strength and health, the player character might struggle free.  If the player character is crippled or just has too low of health and/or strength, the only option is to do nothing and let things happen.

Stage 3.  AAF sex animation

If it is more than one creature involved, MCM settings will determine whether there is just one sex animation or several with the creatures taking turns on the player character.

Stage 4.  "Your attacker is satisfied and is no longer interested in you.  You should leave while you can"

That is the end of the event.  Just like with AAF Violate, the attacker(s) will be pacified for a period of time and the types of creatures that will be allowed to be attackers can be configured.

isnt that just violate?

On 12/25/2023 at 8:56 PM, calvin_0 said:

isnt that just violate?

It has elements of AAF Violate as well as elements of the molest attack in Sexual Harassment.  With AAF Violate and Combat Strip Lite, the player character can be set to surrender and be raped when stripped naked via Combat Strip Lite mechanics by setting the health limit to 100%.  Even if the player character is already naked, you still have to get through the stacks of Combat Strip Lite damage.  It does not matter how much clothing and armor is equipped.  If the AAF Violate compatibility is set to 1 stack and health limit to 100%, the player character will automatically surrender after 1 stack of damage.  If the AAF Violate compatibility is set to 6 stacks and the player character is actually naked, you have to get 6 stacks of damage before automatic surrender.  The Sexual Harassment mod uses slots to determine if the player is naked.  It is not perfect because some outfits like the vault tec slave suit and some other modified outfits are clearly mostly naked but do not count as naked.  The molest attack happens in stages and can be triggered when the player is naked, drunk along with some other factors.  My idea is a combination of AAF Violate and the Sexual Harassment molest attack that is applied to creatures attacking the player character.  I want it to play out more like an attack than a surrender.  Skyrim has a similar mod with aroused creatures raping the player character but I don't play Skyrim and have not explored its mechanics.