Are weapons and armor racks buggy?

Vor 2 Minuten sagte N.Gamma:

Ich habe also einen perfekten Weg gefunden, Ausrüstung zu zerstören.
Ich legte ein paar Waffen, die ich auf meinem Schiff verwenden wollte, auf die Waffenregale und spielte normal weiter. Als ich das nächste Mal zur Waffenkammer meines Schiffes ging, waren alle Waffen verschwunden.
Haben Sie etwas Ähnliches erlebt?

I'm just checking with a wife - who is further along in the game than I am ... but she doesn't have an "armoury" on her ship.

Is this a module that has to be purchased and installed in the ship?

21 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

I'm just checking with a wife - who is further along in the game than I am ... but she doesn't have an "armoury" on her ship.

Is this a module that has to be purchased and installed in the ship?

I think that the armory is a module that can be installed, but I have a ship that has had it from the beginning.

5 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

So I have found a perfect way to destroy equipment.
I put a few weapons that I wanted to use on my ship on the weapon racks and continued to play normally. The next time I went to my ship's armory, all the weapons were gone.
Have you experienced something similar?

The same case was found on reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Starfield/comments/168j95y/psa_dont_put_weapons_on_weapon_racks_in_your_ship/