how to know which hkx file is used in certain scene play

Personally I'd start by inspecting the FNIS_*_List.txt files belonging to ZaZ. All hkx files and their associated (internal) animation names are listed there, i.e.:

ofa -md ZazAPOA001 ZazAPOA001.hkx

Meaning the animation internally known as ZazAPOA001 is using ZazAPOA001.hkx. If the internal names differ too much from what you're seeing on your screen, then you most likely need to inspect the script that starts the animation, as its going to contain the internal name.

Edited by traison
26 minutes ago, traison said:

Personally I'd start by inspecting the FNIS_*_List.txt files belonging to ZaZ. All hkx files and their associated (internal) animation names are listed there, i.e.:

ofa -md ZazAPOA001 ZazAPOA001.hkx

Meaning the animation internally known as ZazAPOA001 is using ZazAPOA001.hkx. If the internal names differ too much from what you're seeing on your screen, then you most likely need to inspect the script that starts the animation, as its going to contain the internal name.

um,then question turns to hwo to inspect the script.
i suppose it leads to SSEEdit?
thanks for your reply