You can try picking a face preset and then changing the gender, that helps a LITTLE but I think we REALLY just need to have some feminine faces available. I imagine it will not be long following the release of mod tools for this to happen and I am looking forward to it.

What femboy characters is everyone going to make?

Here's what I came up with. You need to use character profile #33 (or whatever it is called) in character creation or use the console command slm 14.

Find sliders attached,  pay attention to the slider names, I tried using somebody else's sliders and realized that the position of some of the refinements changes in the list (Or maybe that's because those were female characters idk) Hope that gives you a good place to start with!  image.png.77b5c612cee107996bac97d7035af5dd.png

FacePreset.zip

19 hours ago, Madison09 said:

You can try picking a face preset and then changing the gender, that helps a LITTLE but I think we REALLY just need to have some feminine faces available. I imagine it will not be long following the release of mod tools for this to happen and I am looking forward to it.

What femboy characters is everyone going to make?

yeah.. 

18 hours ago, Zero Day Exploit said:

Here's what I came up with. You need to use character profile #33 (or whatever it is called) in character creation or use the console command slm 14.

Find sliders attached,  pay attention to the slider names, I tried using somebody else's sliders and realized that the position of some of the refinements changes in the list (Or maybe that's because those were female characters idk) Hope that gives you a good place to start with!  image.png.77b5c612cee107996bac97d7035af5dd.png

FacePreset.zip 37.35 MB · 1 download

Thanks! looks good!

but one thing for sure we need actual good looking hairs and body.
There's literally no long hair in the game nor a lot of choices that offer medium hair too.

Edited by water enjoyer
4 hours ago, water enjoyer said:

lol no.
It's a girl body.
slapping a girl body with tits and calling him he is not a femboy at all.
body type a and b is just rebranded male and female.

I have to agree with that. Femboys are my jam as well. Flat chest wide wider hips. 

14 hours ago, BuilderOfWorlds said:

I like femboys and tomboys and I feel femboys are way under represented in mods.

Yeah they really are.
Most femboys mods just give boys a super thick  birth giving hips (which is not very realistic for a femboy,basically woman body)
or just  no mods at all. It sucks 
Most of the time i just wanna legit just play as myself but most games that have character customizations systems just don't let you make a femboy.

On 9/9/2023 at 2:06 AM, hexacron said:

I have to agree with that. Femboys are my jam as well. Flat chest wide wider hips. 

mhm! hopefully not too wide hips lol.