Tuning package file not recognized by the game

Hi everyone,

I have downloaded WW for the first time, and it has been a while since I used any mods while playing Sims.

At first, both mod files showed in the game, but no new options were available when playing. I figured this was because I downloaded  v176h for a cracked version of the game that was not up to date. I then used Anadius Updater to get my game updated to 1.99.305.

Once the update was complete, I opened the game and only the script file shows up, not the tuning file. All messages related to WW show blank in game, and I get an axception file. I can't figure out how to attach it, so I am pasting it here:

Spoiler

Game Version: 1.99.305.1020, WickedWhims Version: v176h, , P:1 S:1 D:0
08/31/23 18:52:49 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176h\wickedwhims\main\business\_ts4_business_injections.py", line 81, in _tuning_inject_new_business_types
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176h\wickedwhims\main\business\_ts4_business_injections.py", line 88, in _inject_custom_business_type_data
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'bucks'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176h\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tuning\tuning_basic_injection.py", line 27, in _wickedwhims_basic_tuning_injection
  File ".\WickedWhims_v176h\wickedwhims\main\business\_ts4_business_injections.py", line 83, in _tuning_inject_new_business_types
RuntimeError: WickedWhims PACKAGE file is missing or incomplete. Failed to initiate Strip Club business. From: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'bucks'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_basic_tuning_injection' method from 'WickedWhims' -> RuntimeError: WickedWhims PACKAGE file is missing or incomplete. Failed to initiate Strip Club business. From: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'bucks'

So far I have:

- Made sure the mod files are directly in the Mods directory and not in a subfolder.

- Quadruple checked that both custom content and script mods are checked.

- Restarted the game countless times.

- Removed all mod content, re-downloaded and re-installed WW.

- Deleted localthumbcache.package file.

I have run out of ideas to try, so I need some help to make this work! Is there anything I am doing wrong?

Thanks so much in advance for any help or ideas!