Bright light reflection in eyes.

Pickpay

Hello,

I've searched the net and have not found any similar issue. I have no clue where it comes from so I don't know if my mod order matters. I've installed different eye mods and still am getting this. It seems like a bright light is reflecting in her eyes. Happens no matter where I am but only at a certain angle with or without ENB. I disabled Realistic Lighting Overhaul but that didn't fix it. Facelight disabled as well. Can't think of any other mods that would cause that.

Any ideas ?

post-75227-0-30146200-1381223005_thumb.jpg

Don't know if this relates to you, had this happen when I had a character get the vampire disease. Went to a temple to cure them, but ended up with lights on eyes. I suspect it might of bin better vampires mod not sure. I ended up having to restart on a save before the problem, only thing that solved it for me.

Don't know if this relates to you, had this happen when I had a character get the vampire disease. Went to a temple to cure them, but ended up with lights on eyes. I suspect it might of bin better vampires mod not sure. I ended up having to restart on a save before the problem, only thing that solved it for me.

I have not been in contact with vampires or tried to become one as far as I am aware of. I do remember a mod wanting to improve some vampire aspects that I think I skipped. I went to a temple to get cured just to make sure while I did get rid of a disease it didn't help the issue.

Thanks though.

Archived