My game freezes when entering a chest or when I go to trade with my follower.

Everything has been going perfectly and being able to open chests, until I downloaded a few mods and now I freeze when entering chests and trading with my partner. Anything that can fix this issue? I also have crashlogger and I'm unsure what time to share for this problem.

1. Open the console.
  2. Click on the chest.
  3. inv
  4. Find all items that were added or altered by these "few mods" and inspect them in xEdit. Find things like:
    1. Missing inventory "icons".
    2. Null references (that shouldn't be null; compare to other working items).
  5. Note down meshes and textures used by these items, and:
    1. Open meshes in NifSkope, inspect them for anything out of the ordinary (such as LE/SE formats).
    2. Use something like texdiag.exe from Microsoft's DirectXTex to inspect the format of the associated dds files.
Vor 6 Minuten sagte traison:
  1. Öffnen Sie die Konsole.
  2. Klicken Sie auf die Truhe.
  3. Inv
  4. Finden Sie alle Elemente, die von diesen „wenigen Mods“ hinzugefügt oder geändert wurden, und überprüfen Sie sie in xEdit. Finden Sie Dinge wie:
    1. Fehlende Inventarsymbole.
    2. Null-Referenzen (die nicht null sein sollten; im Vergleich zu anderen Arbeitselementen).
  5. Notieren Sie sich die von diesen Elementen verwendeten Netze und Texturen und:
    1. Öffnen Sie Meshes in NifSkope und überprüfen Sie sie auf ungewöhnliche Dinge (z. B. LE/SE-Formate).
    2. Verwenden Sie etwas wie texdiag.exe von Microsoft DirectXTex, um das Format der zugehörigen dds-Dateien zu überprüfen.

The whole thing is connected to the "Serana dead sexy" mod complex.

I assume - that there should be "things" in the chest - which come from a mod - which either was not installed correctly or is missing completely.

everything you suggest as a solution ... is correct - but at least 2-3 levels too high for him.

5 hours ago, traison said:
  1. Open the console.
  2. Click on the chest.
  3. inv
  4. Find all items that were added or altered by these "few mods" and inspect them in xEdit. Find things like:
    1. Missing inventory "icons".
    2. Null references (that shouldn't be null; compare to other working items).
  5. Note down meshes and textures used by these items, and:
    1. Open meshes in NifSkope, inspect them for anything out of the ordinary (such as LE/SE formats).
    2. Use something like texdiag.exe from Microsoft's DirectXTex to inspect the format of the associated dds files.

Thank you. I was able to find my problem. I had to just reinstall a few mods and everything works fine now.