OAR Idles with working DD Armbinders?

Is anyone aware of a guide or resource to help get OAR idles to work correctly / consistently with DD Armbinders?  I think what I really need is just for DD / ZAP animations to be prioritized when the character is bound, but I'm not sure how I'd do that since I can't set conditions for those animations in OAR.

Context: I have OAR installed, some idles, and FNIS sexy move installed.  Sometimes animations work correctly, like I've noticed the neck-level yokes are all working fine.  Characters wearing front yokes, armbinders, and sometimes other arm bindings remove their arms from the bindings when they walk or play an idle.

I figure I can't possibly be the first person to have run into this, has anyone solved this before?

It has nothing to do with OAR but with FNIS Sexy move

Both DD and FNIS Sexy move use FNIS's AA method to change animations during runtime so the DD armbinder animations get overwritten by the Sexy Move animations.

You can download OsmelMC's patch from here for it