Searching for Functional "Adult-Themed" Collections?

Hello! I was looking through the "Collections" on Nexus Mods, but they all seemed to be broken in one way or another. 

I was hoping someone here had a link to an updated mod collection, that uses one or more of the "Adult" mods and more. I've been slowly putting together my own, but I keep running into compatibility issues. 

Let me know

Thanks in advance :)

2 minutes ago, Chris41279 said:

Hello! I was looking through the "Collections" on Nexus Mods, but they all seemed to be broken in one way or another. 

I was hoping someone here had a link to an updated mod collection, that uses one or more of the "Adult" mods and more. I've been slowly putting together my own, but I keep running into compatibility issues. 

Let me know

Thanks in advance :)

Go here...https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-the-fucking-manual-~-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-23july2023/

Everyone here pretty much does not like Collections, one at a time is better, you get your game not someone else's  game.

21 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

Go here...https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-the-fucking-manual-~-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-23july2023/

Everyone here pretty much does not like Collections, one at a time is better, you get your game not someone else's  game.

I get it, you got tons of time on your hands. All good! I'm happy as can be for you... BUT, we don't all have that luxury. Some of us work 60 hour weeks, as well as operate side hustles AND have a Marriage and Children to juggle. So we tend to ONLY get a few hours a week to game AT ALL! I'd rather not spend all of that precious time searching through THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of Addons. 

Not to mention, I have set-up and played through the game 4+ times already.. with my own set ups. My own selection of mods, etc.. and I realize that I'm not God.. Which means, I don't believe that my opinion trumps all. That sometimes, other people have interesting ideas too! 

So what will I do? I will see the game through someone else's vision. By downloading a collection. If thats not up your alley, by all means.. keep on scrolling.. But I'm searching for people who have something I'm looking for. There may only be a few of those people around, but I'll keep searching till I find them. 

Sadly I have looked for the same sorts of Collections and have had bad experiences with the ones I have tried. Like you I have found that most, if not all, are broken in some way and that makes them unsuitable for my game-playing requirements.

Edited by Sir Walter Ratleigh
4 hours ago, Chris41279 said:

I get it, you got tons of time on your hands. All good! I'm happy as can be for you... BUT, we don't all have that luxury. Some of us work 60 hour weeks, as well as operate side hustles AND have a Marriage and Children to juggle. So we tend to ONLY get a few hours a week to game AT ALL! I'd rather not spend all of that precious time searching through THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of Addons. 

Your choice of lifestyle, don't throw that at me, you asked for an opinion, 8 of 10 users would send you to the Manual, which is a time tested manual full of compatible mods and even has links to take you to each one saving ton's of time.

4 hours ago, Chris41279 said:

Not to mention, I have set-up and played through the game 4+ times already.. with my own set ups. My own selection of mods, etc.. and I realize that I'm not God.. Which means, I don't believe that my opinion trumps all. That sometimes, other people have interesting ideas too! 

You however couldn't even say a simple Thank You for the suggestion, or even go there, start with those mods, establish the working load order so your game will run properly, then add mods as you have time, crap I bet nobody does it that way....You are on your own buddy, I will not answer any replies so don't bother, do it the way it apparently has not worked before....

4 hours ago, Sir Bron said:

Your choice of lifestyle, don't throw that at me, you asked for an opinion, 8 of 10 users would send you to the Manual, which is a time tested manual full of compatible mods and even has links to take you to each one saving ton's of time.

You however couldn't even say a simple Thank You for the suggestion, or even go there, start with those mods, establish the working load order so your game will run properly, then add mods as you have time, crap I bet nobody does it that way....You are on your own buddy, I will not answer any replies so don't bother, do it the way it apparently has not worked before....

#1 - I never threw anything at you, I explained why your suggestion didn't work for me.

#2 - I never asked for an opinion about whether or not I SHOULD or SHOULD NOT use mod collections. I asked for links to collections. You took it upon yourself to speak for the rest of this website and state that Everyone hates collections. 8 out of 10 users will blah blah blah.. That I should just do it one by one. I didn't ask "Should I use a Mod Collection?" and I have already used AAF in a previous playthrough. I was looking for a grouped collection. Again, your reply had NO content in regards to my request. I didn't ask you whether or not you agreed, because that's not my concern.

and last but not least

#3 - When a person doesn't respect your own Wants and Needs and decides to throw out an unwanted opinion in regards to something they have zero contextual input on.. Well, NO Thank You.. Thats called "Narcissism" 

PS - There are plenty of Mod Collections that work well.. Tons of them even. Many Twitch Streamers use them on a regular basis.. So your response of "Do it the way it apparently has not  worked before...." is an uneducated response with little actual factual basis. Yes, I know that Mod Collections can be finicky.. but many of them are well sorted already and have very extensive installation instructions. Sure, you may run into issues.. but guess what? THATS MODDING! 

What this sounds like, is that YOU are INCAPABLE of doing the work required to make a Collection work. So you would rather spend your time doing it one by one.. Since you apparently seem to have so much time on your hands..

I mean....

Your join date says "March 17th".. thats 162 days ago. You have 2.4k posts.. Quick math breaks that down to ~14 posts per day.. Most of us have better things to be doing. Have fun being an "Expert" on a forum about video game perversion LMFAO STBY

PPS - Please, DONT reply.. I'd rather not listen to the Trash Heap from Fraggle Rock talk smack on the internet.