Help! Some sims are being kind of prudes (won't allow option for sex on some objects)

I've been using WW for quite a while, and usually don't have any problems, but in my current game, I've noticed that some sims (notably Tina Peeping) just won't allow sex on some objects. She's a member of the household, so it's not that she's busy autonomously peeping or something. I can start interactions with her in some locations (bed, for instance), but if I try to start an interaction on the couch or hot tub or floor, she's not listed as an option for who can participate, and if she's already having sex in one location, when I click on a different object to change location I get "sex settings" and "npc sex" options but not "sex," even if my active sim is not her.

It's also not consistent. Earlier today my self-insert sim, Tina P. and another sim had sex on the couch. Now I can't even get the option. I've tried resetting all the sims, to no avail.

This is something that's only come up in the past couple of days, so it's not an issue with an update. I know it's that that I don't have animations for those objects because I definitely do.

EDIT: It was never a problem before, but I also removed the hidden trait that marks Tina as a premade peeping sim and that didn't help, either.

Anyone else seen this? Any ideas on what it might be?

EDIT 2: Seems like it might be a conflict with something that's not being caught by Twisted Mexi's better exceptions mod. Shutting down the game and restarting it seemed to fix the immediate problem, but that's an annoying step to have to take when I just want to make my sims get freaky.

Edited by Profbobo
5 hours ago, Profbobo said:

I've been using WW for quite a while, and usually don't have any problems, but in my current game, I've noticed that some sims (notably Tina Peeping) just won't allow sex on some objects. She's a member of the household, so it's not that she's busy autonomously peeping or something. I can start interactions with her in some locations (bed, for instance), but if I try to start an interaction on the couch or hot tub or floor, she's not listed as an option for who can participate, and if she's already having sex in one location, when I click on a different object to change location I get "sex settings" and "npc sex" options but not "sex," even if my active sim is not her.

It's also not consistent. Earlier today my self-insert sim, Tina P. and another sim had sex on the couch. Now I can't even get the option. I've tried resetting all the sims, to no avail.

This is something that's only come up in the past couple of days, so it's not an issue with an update. I know it's that that I don't have animations for those objects because I definitely do.

EDIT: It was never a problem before, but I also removed the hidden trait that marks Tina as a premade peeping sim and that didn't help, either.

Anyone else seen this? Any ideas on what it might be?

EDIT 2: Seems like it might be a conflict with something that's not being caught by Twisted Mexi's better exceptions mod. Shutting down the game and restarting it seemed to fix the immediate problem, but that's an annoying step to have to take when I just want to make my sims get freaky.

It could also be, that even though Tina is part of your household etc.. WW is still at times considering her an NPC. Maybe in the background it has rolled that she should be peeping, even though you are controlling her.. Try and disable peeping and see if it fixes the problem.

4 hours ago, justintyme985 said:

It could also be, that even though Tina is part of your household etc.. WW is still at times considering her an NPC. Maybe in the background it has rolled that she should be peeping, even though you are controlling her.. Try and disable peeping and see if it fixes the problem.

I'll give that a shot next time it happens. I mainly decided to make her my sim's partner instead of one of the other sims because it was such a pain to interact with her if WW decided she should be peeping instead.

Edited by Profbobo