The Texas Chain Saw Massacre

On 9/26/2023 at 4:10 AM, ChSkane said:

Says invites are currently paused, unable to join unfortunately :/ is that normal?

I don't know why that is I'm afraid, there's nothing posted in announcements about it. If I had to guess they may have TCM's lawyer's on their back like happened with Nexus, Game banana and basically any mod site. They are still up though, I just checked. All I can advise is wait to see if it comes back.

Edit: It seems to be working again.

Edited by Hatzel
Update

Connie and Julie models have good butt's, one of the best i've seen in gaming history. They also jiggly realistic when you run, sometimes its even distracting. 

I'm afraid to use any of these mods to be honest, don't wanna risk a ban on Steam.

It even make sense if the survivors are naked, they are waiting to be cut in to piecesby the psychopath family if they don't escape. I mean, doesn't the movies contains dozens of these scene's aswell? I haven't seen them all, but I do kinda remember those kind of scene's.

Edited by Klauw
3 minutes ago, Klauw said:

Connie and Julie models have good butt's in this game. They also jiggly realistic when you ran, one of the best butts I have seen in games. I'm afraid to use any of these mods to be honest, don't wanna risk a ban on Steam.

It's a reasonable precaution to be sure. The actions of their lawyers are far from encouraging. I'm on gamepass, so not overly worried as I can just make another months account with a different name, but sure wouldn't want a game ban on a Steam profile for not even cheating.

19 minutes ago, Hatzel said:

It's a reasonable precaution to be sure. The actions of their lawyers are far from encouraging. I'm on gamepass, so not overly worried as I can just make another months account with a different name, but sure wouldn't want a game ban on a Steam profile for not even cheating.

Exactly, and it seems like the developer already have some serious issue's with the PC community. I've played it now for 11 hours and i've seen many crazy shit going on. Like a leatherface player killing everyone within a minute, invisible players, gap in walls or vaulting that is blocked for some weird reason, flying people etc.

They cut off the whole PC community from the cross-play. I don't know if they turned it back on, but I haven't played it anymore. But I just don't want that red "game ban" message on my Steam profile indeed. They released a new patch, which adresses the anti-cheat system, but I don't see any difference.

I also had people just "escaping" out of nowhere, right from the beginning while their psyschical character is just standing on the map. Unkillable while they escaped, used a sort of teleport or something or a cheat to escape immediately with the press of a button.

So, I wouldn't be suprised if they also going to use the ban hammer for people who use just visual and/or outfit mods, even though they are just client sided. Change in the files can already trigger the anti-cheat.

Edited by Klauw
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...