First time sharing help

I have been in this group a long time and planned to share my fiancee before but did not get around to it. We have since broken up... getting back into sims I wonder if maybe I should share her anyways if anyone is interested? If you are I might need some help, I need to update a lot of mods and will probably remove some that are not needed and want to know if there are rules or expectations for sharing mods here? WW is obvious and I think most people are ok with cc hair and clothes but what about sliders/overrides/meshes?? Do i need to remake my sims without them or will people use all mods that come with a download instead of their own?

Don't get complicated, put clothes from the game on it and let everyone dress it according to their cc, I always check the mods before using them to check for errors and duplicates. Sorry if it reads weird, my English is largely from the translator

1 hour ago, idkbroll said:

Also for the sim description what kinds of things would you want to know?

It's really up to what you want to share. If there are specific scenarios that you find interesting, throw them out. If you just want to see what people come up with then upload her and step back! If there are certain types of traits or situations you find interesting, then let us know. For me, I like to find guys for my wife to fuck while she's on business trips, but thats just me. The more character details you want to add, the more interesting it is, I think. 

34 minutes ago, DerFlummox said:

It's really up to what you want to share. If there are specific scenarios that you find interesting, throw them out. If you just want to see what people come up with then upload her and step back! If there are certain types of traits or situations you find interesting, then let us know. For me, I like to find guys for my wife to fuck while she's on business trips, but thats just me. The more character details you want to add, the more interesting it is, I think. 

i will probably include some scenarios i could see happening, but are there specific things about her you would like to know?

For me, I'd look at the traits to see the personality you've given her, for ideas. if its cuckold ideas, don't foget to include the cuck.

As for content don't worry about redoing your sims, not everybody has the same packs anyway and its easy enough to remove unwanted mods etc. before loading into peoples games.

Not everybody uses the same style mod folder structure, which sometimes leads to duplicates or triplicates of some mods, so don't worry about it.

9 minutes ago, backwardoracle101 said:

For me, I'd look at the traits to see the personality you've given her, for ideas. if its cuckold ideas, don't foget to include the cuck.

As for content don't worry about redoing your sims, not everybody has the same packs anyway and its easy enough to remove unwanted mods etc. before loading into peoples games.

Not everybody uses the same style mod folder structure, which sometimes leads to duplicates or triplicates of some mods, so don't worry about it.

well the cuck is me so... you want me to include my sim of myself?

I am just worried because i made my sims with the mods and they look strange without them, so if people wont use them or have conflicting mods id rather remake my sims without them as good as i can instead of them looking different than i intended. I guess i will keep them as they are probably and put all the mods im using with the sim.

NP, well if you want your simself to be included, why not? Personally I find that the base body structure is not that different with lots of custom sliders, because EA have done a lot of work improving the base bodies. What really changes the appearance especially in female sims is the make up, which is what its intended to do really.

Exporting the sim household is easy and can be done with or without mods, try the sims4 tray importer, takes all the hassle out of it.

16 hours ago, idkbroll said:

i will probably include some scenarios i could see happening, but are there specific things about her you would like to know?

Hello there idkbroII,

Welcome and thank you for thinking of contributing. I'm definitely interested in seeing how your ex-fieance' turns out. Sim remakes of real life people are the ideal Files here so I'm certain you will get folks to load her into their game if you share her Files.

Personally, I like to know the general personality of the Sim ie. is she slutty, innocent, brazen, shy, intellectual etc.

13 hours ago, backwardoracle101 said:

For me, I'd look at the traits to see the personality you've given her, for ideas.

As backwardoracle101 said, I like to see what aspirations and traits she has first but a little bit of back story and a brief description of her personality and background make it much more fun to play with her in-game. Also, as I think you already mentioned, I like to know what kinds of kinks you have and what would make you most excited to see in game. For instance, I like to play non-consent scenarios like blackmail and reluctance but, since that's such a sensitive subject, I only want to put the female sim into those scenarios with people who are okay with that sort of thing.

Thanks again for considering sharing your ex-fiance's files. Very exciting!

• 3 months later...