Another Question

I'm using this set of mods

BaboInteractiveDia , SexLab_Dialogues , SexLab Approach , SexLabHorribleHarassment , ScrappiesMatchmaker , SimpleSlavery , Apropos2 , Love Sickness , JailRape , SexLabDefeat , Naked Defeat , 

SL_Kidnapped_Redux . Nothing to report , everything works fine

I happened to , approach a sleeping NPC , selecting on the NPC,  and see a menu of options

1)Sleeping

2)Speak to.

By selecting Sleeping , another menu appears with various options : Strip , kill , kidnap , lock in a bag and more

Two simple questions 
1) Which of the mods listed generates these options.

2) Once you put the NPC in the bag , how to release it?

Not 100%, but I can confirm my last play had the same options, but I have never used Scrappies, Apropos2, Love Sickness or Jailrape, so you can rule those out completely.

I also could not find an option to empty the bag, but you can use player.unequipall or player.unequipallitems to forcibly drop it.

The NPC goes to the shadow realm, and you lose 500hp.

1 hour ago, Rdjazzd said:

Why you use SexLabDefeat and Naked Defeat both?

For  SL_Kidnapped_Redux  , to send you to the slave market, wants Naked Defeat , I still do a check to see which one Naked Defeat asks me for events

2 hours ago, Canaduh said:

I also could not find an option to empty the bag, but you can use player.unequipall or player.unequipallitems to forcibly drop it.

The NPC goes to the shadow realm, and you lose 500hp.

It would be interesting to know how to release it without killing it. Otherwise , I will kill it in bed directly

1 hour ago, Rdjazzd said:

Defeat.

To release the bag? . When I try to release it, it warns me that it is impossible to abandon/release the object . That it has to do with slaves?

Edited by ?????? 1627
22 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

To release the bag? . When I try to release it, it warns me that it is impossible to abandon/release the object . That it has to do with slaves?

Wrong LO maybe.

For example...

I've used SexlabDefeat and Sexlab Submit. In this position all work fine.

But if I place the Submit above the Defeat in LO - Defeat will be buggy and unstable.

Maybe worth considering the interaction of all sexlab mods with each other in your LO.