[Mod][XCL] Marley [0.19]

[XCL] Marley [0.19]

SUMMARY - Marley Brinx Is The Newest Playable Character!

Marley Brinx is the newest smoking hot, submissive, rough-loving character to X-Change Life. She's a playable character that LOVES passive and submissive positions as she screams out "Daddy". If you're looking for another character to play or just looking for something new, let her scream "Yes, YES" for you!

As the mod creator (Discord - Pudge), I've tried to remove any publisher branding but this requires a bit of finesse to keep things looking good. If you find any bugs or other off-putting issues, please post it to the Discord Mod-Bug-Reports channel. I plan to maintain this character though the lifecycle of X-Change versions as well as make improvements (Teaser: who wants to see a new gym scene?!). 

CONTENTS - 347 Unique Files !!

• Script Files - 3 (Marley.Twee, Marley-Outfits.js, Marley-Positions.js)
  • Video Files - 107  
  • Image Files - 172 (reactions & outfits)
  • Audio Files - 65

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

1. Download the zip file and place it within your X-Change game folder (DO NOT UNZIP)
    1. Download the Marley Media file (includes videos, pictures, sounds)
      1. Standard - 720p quality (stylized version matching other core characters)
      2. Non-Stylized - 720p quality (non-stylized images)
      3. HighDef - 1080p enhanced quality 
    2. Download the Marley Code (includes mod.twee, outfit code, and sex-positions code)
      1. Foundations - This is the Girl11 code that should be used in combination with "Multiple Characters". Its stable and should have no bug issues
      2. PushAside-Mod - This is an enhanced code that allows you to have sex while wearing some outfits
  2. Run the Java Mod-Loader
  3. Click 'Add Mods' and select each of the zipped files (Example: "Marley Code - Foundation -V2.0.zip"
  4. Click 'Load Mods' to apply the mod to the game file
  5. Start the modded game by running "X-Change Life Mod.html"

MOD CONFLICTS

CREDIT (names from X-Change Discord)

• Aphrodite - For creating an AMAZING game and framework for modders. Also, for helping with pictures and other advisory
  • MightyOnion - For helping to find scenes, images, and building out the additional tags need
  • Abdule Shabbar - For integration of PushAside clothing mechanics into Girl11
  • Chuck - Creating the Multiple Characters & Girl11 framework and helping with last minute troubleshooting (VS Code FTW)
  • MethedUp & Onyx - Establishing the 'push aside mechanic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm aware, but currently there are a lot of bugs and backend issues with the "Multiple Characters". With Marley, we finally have a strong base for Girl11 characters where we've solved a lot of bugs. I can add the Multiple Characters functionality to the list of enhancements/backlog. 

Here is what the future looks like for Marley

V1 will be focused on just basic functionality - DONE

V2 will be a new gym scene and then updated graphics (video + stylized pictures) - IN PROGRESS

V3 will be some DP/threesome scenes - IN PROGRESS

Edited by PudgeFattyFat

I don't mind making a tweak to that if you think it would be better. Can you help me understand which picture you're seeing this issue with it? if you can 'inspect' to see the specific picture that would really help! 

Feel free to reach me in the XCL discord server if you'd like to chat through it more.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2023 at 11:02 AM, PudgeFattyFat said:

I don't mind making a tweak to that if you think it would be better. Can you help me understand which picture you're seeing this issue with it? if you can 'inspect' to see the specific picture that would really help! 

Feel free to reach me in the XCL discord server if you'd like to chat through it more.

Not sure if the message got through, so if you had not seen the message I sent, but the pic, i am thinking of is the "mugshot" you posted in the first post about the Marley mod. friendly greetings 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

FYI: In the stylized pack, under beach outfits, I see there's a pineapple.jpg and pineapple.png. I assume the stylized one is misnamed here. Just happened to come across it.