Socializing in Skyrim?

So, long story short, I'm looking for any decent mods that help the PC socialize in Skyrim. I tried M.C.G. Extended Social Interactions

However, I found that it was a little too much. Because this mod covers so much with dating, marriage, divorce, and slavery, it was conflicting with other mods in my game that effected marriage, defeat, slavery, etc. However, I did enjoy and like the dating aspect of this mod. I was hoping on finding a mod that covers the same thing by allowing the PC to socialize with NPC's, followers, etc. I was hoping to find a mod that enables the PC to simply have a drink or socialize in a tavern after a quest or two for a more immersive experience. Any help would be appreciated. 

Edited by Nazguli Tyvek

Immersive citizens should do this. Basically any ai overhaul will do what you asked for.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/173

Be aware that the skyrim creators kept the npc's seperately in their own cells on purpose. I was oblivious to their genius untill I started using these ai overhauls. When you bring too many npc's together in the same cell this cause massive lagg. Be aware that what you request requires you to have a strong cpu.

Edited by DarkBlade13
35 minutes ago, DarkBlade13 said:

Immersive citizens should do this. Basically any ai overhaul will do what you asked for.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/173

Be aware that the skyrim creators kept the npc's seperately in their own cells on purpose. I was oblivious to their genius untill I started using these ai overhauls. When you bring too many npc's together in the same cell this cause massive lagg. Be aware that what you request requires you to have a strong cpu.

I actually already have that mod installed but to my knowledge the mod improves the NPC's day to day life. I was looking for a mod that the Player can use to interact with NPC's. I know some people like to use Vinfamy's SL drunk however, I've heard that it can cause some bugs with followers among other things. Since Vinfamy is no longer supporting the mod, I was hesitant to use it.