Sims children's boobs are all messed up

So I was creating an asian family with the dad based on the adult model of this guy. The mom was an adult version of one of the in-game asian young adult woman. I mixed their genes together to produce a daughter and she has really beautiful features. The only thing is her boobs:

Screenshot(5).png.b1eaffa8747bebcbf817efed932daa8e.png

It happens whenever I try to have my adult sims create a baby. 

And for reference, this is what an adult teenager's boobs looks like:

Screenshot(6).png.a3850181bcef30315a71d37c2cbc4db1.png

It seems like with my family's daughter, there is another set of graphical boobs with extreme cleavage that is clipping through her animated actual boobs. Not sure if there is a way I can reset her body or something.

On 8/11/2023 at 6:58 PM, sim333 said:

And if you fix her in CAS? Change into a naked narad beforehand and change the top and possibly the bottom, and then finish with the sliders.

The pictures do not show any special horrors, they are always like this))

This is actually from the vanilla game "Create A Household" straight from the "Edit Town" menu. 

If you look at the bottom boob, this is what it looks like if you just create the sim from scratch. The top one was when I try to create a sim by playing with genetics.

If you can see, the bottom one doesn't have that extreme unsymmetrical cleavage whereas the top does. And it doesn't go away when I add OneEuroMutt's cleavage slider mod.

I loaded up that family, and tried to change it through Master Controller: No change

3 minutes ago, mythik1988 said:

playing with genetics

This function does not work for me, the game crashes or freezes, in general, I have not tried it for a long time.

I can copy the genetics, if from an adult, it will be like on the first one, the teenage mesh will be replaced with an adult one or something like that. It’s like it’s not right, there may be inconsistencies with clothes.  But sometimes it looks better.)

The bottom is as EA intended, that's how they should be.

19 hours ago, sim333 said:

This function does not work for me, the game crashes or freezes, in general, I have not tried it for a long time.

I can copy the genetics, if from an adult, it will be like on the first one, the teenage mesh will be replaced with an adult one or something like that. It’s like it’s not right, there may be inconsistencies with clothes.  But sometimes it looks better.)

The bottom is as EA intended, that's how they should be.

So I figured it out. It has something to do with the custom skintone from this custom sims: