Need slight help for a mod I'm making (just a couple quick questions).

The mod is pretty much one of the standard Sex Slaves of Skyrim type mods, where you find various npcs in dungeons or other bandit locations. What I want to know is pretty simple:

1: Can I make an npc that is tied up, imprisoned, etc, that does not respond to the player? For example, in Redwater Den you have addicts that just moan or make a noise if you try to interact with them. Is there a way to do that for other npcs? On its own or with a gag from Zaz bondage? I can't figure it out but it appears to be something that can be done.

2: Is there any way to make a decapitated person? Like, if I wanted to have it appear as though a group of adventurers had met their demise, is it possible to do something like that? I can of course set an npc to be dead by default, but something more gruesome like that I can't figure out.

3: I know it's possible, but how do I make it so I can have an npc have sex with another? For example, in the mod Jail Rape you will see a guard having sex with a prisoner, how could I do that with my own mod where a bandit is having sex with their prisoner? Or even do something like whip them if they're tied up?

The only mods I use as a requirement for mine are ZazAnimationPack.esm. Those are the biggest issues I've been unable to solve on my own. If anyone has any ideas or can link me to a solution I would greatly appreciate it.

6 minutes ago, bigglebojiggle said:

For example, in the mod Jail Rape you will see a guard having sex with a prisoner, how could I do that with my own mod where a bandit is having sex with their prisoner?

It works by script. The animation is activated when you sleep . The guard enters and rapes the PC . If you have the mod , it should be enough to change the condition of the script

1. There is an option on the placed furniture that you have them “sit” in that turns off player interaction while they are using it.

2. I believe there is a headless neck that can be equipped in place of the head. 

3. Probably best to look inside Matchmaker for the calls to the framework. Self/player is just a special case of the general Actor.

1 hour ago, ghastley said:

1. There is an option on the placed furniture that you have them “sit” in that turns off player interaction while they are using it.

2. I believe there is a headless neck that can be equipped in place of the head. 

3. Probably best to look inside Matchmaker for the calls to the framework. Self/player is just a special case of the general Actor.

Hm, I've been using AI packages for the most part with characters to sit in a piece of furniture, I'll take a look and see what all options I have there.

A headless neck armor? That would be pretty perfect.

I think I have matchmaker, I'll give that a look.

Thank you for the suggestions.