2b Nier Tray

2B Nier ,one of my old sims, full version, I'm sorry for the weight it has.

I will upload little by little more of my sims until I reach my most recent sims like this:

I use version 1.97.42, I'm sorry to inform you that I didn't try it in more current versions, I would update it but sometimes my sliders break and that's a huge problem for me to continue creating sims, lately I got tired of creating sims so I'll keep uploading sims to loverslab and nexus.

@BeyLize sorry that I need to say this, but please kindly organize your files better. There is a lot of duplicates in different folders.

But the biggest issue is that you have the file "randy_skinny_dip.package" in folder 'NEW 1' > 'User'. That file is horrible bug galore and can mess badly the game of other people.

Please delete it and never include with your sims for the sake of others.

Also when uploading sims do not include mods (like Gentle CAS lighting or HQ Mod) or merged files. It will cause issues for people who download your sims, if they use those mods and get outdated versions from you.

21 minutes ago, mcromance said:

@BeyLize sorry that I need to say this, but please kindly organize your files better. There is a lot of duplicates in different folders.

But the biggest issue is that you have the file "randy_skinny_dip.package" in folder 'NEW 1' > 'User'. That file is horrible bug galore and can mess badly the game of other people.

Please delete it and never include with your sims for the sake of others.

Also when uploading sims do not include mods (like Gentle CAS lighting or HQ Mod) or merged files. It will cause issues for people who download your sims, if they use those mods and get outdated versions from you.

Thank you, if you are right I must organize better.

I can't organize my 200gb mods folder without breaking mods and sliders in the process, I suspect less than half of it works, I had no idea it could be so harmful thanks for the warning.

I'm going to be more responsible I hope, sharing this type of files.

1 hour ago, BeyLize said:

Thank you, if you are right I must organize better.

I can't organize my 200gb mods folder without breaking mods and sliders in the process, I suspect less than half of it works, I had no idea it could be so harmful thanks for the warning.

I'm going to be more responsible I hope, sharing this type of files.

You don't need to remove your mods from your own folder. Just check if mods other than sliders or CC are not included in the file.

You can always link people to the mods (not talking sliders and CC here) you use and they can pick and choose what they want and need. (it will also help you reduce the file size for upload)

And when packing sims you can always put all sliders and CC in one big mods folder instead of many sub-folders. This way you'll see if there are duplicated things :)