Looking for mods that makes NPCs look at the player or other NPCs

[TL:DR]
Can anyone give a link or tell me the name(s) of the mod(s) that "forces" NPCs to look at/watch when the player or other NPCs are in sex scenes or just posing? I tried searching but with no luck so far.

I cannot for the life of me remember the right terms or names from these kinds of mods, I totally remember of using one that do something like that a couple of years ago tho. I tried searching for 2 days now but I simply can't find anything related to this.

Basically what I'm looking for, specifically, is a mod that you can program the distances, amount of NPCs and the type of reactions that they can do when a animation starts (facial reactions or otherwise,  because the last mod I used they kept clapping non-stop and it was annoying to hear the sound of it and I would like to use a mod that you either choose to block certain actions like that or one that they just focus on the animation without doing nothingd), I do not use SexLab Defeat or any mods like that just SexLab Match Maker at the moment so Idk if this is important or not.

If anyone have any leads on this I'll be really greateful :)