[Nude mod] High Polygon and Smoother body ( V2 )

On 8/20/2023 at 11:50 AM, IHaveABigDick1 said:

if i remember it was the loquat, had a bad hash or something. i got a new loquat mod to replace it. get a DMM loquat mod , the one by mono1214

I pulled HonokaBikini hash = be20fba5 and HonokaBody hash = b5c4381f from a previous mono1214 .ini I was using that worked, but when I copy the hashes over to the missed999 .ini file it's broken.

I'm on DMM if that info helps.

On 7/31/2023 at 7:12 PM, 5150 said:

Wonderful work !

I immediately tried using Misaki's mod.

The beauty of the curve of the body is completely different!

I will also replace the body of other mods. 

Thank you very much.

DOAX-VenusVacation_230801_020918.jpg

How do you use it with a different swimsuit than the Loquat. Or is this a swimsuit-swap mod? 

On 8/28/2023 at 11:30 AM, M-tygeres said:

3D Public Hair Mod that was DL in LL a long time ago.
I shared it because it looks great when used with this form's Body Mod.
Since I am not the creator, the mod itself is partially incomplete. Only Common Body is working.
I searched past articles, but I couldn't find the author. I will delete the post if there is a problem.

How to use: Unzip the compressed folder inside the costume mod folder.
key
Color:shift + Page Up/Down
Hair Model: ctrl + Page Up/Down

Screenshot.png

PubicHair_Test.rar 5.68 MB · 81 downloads

Hello, excellent work, I liked, if you can make more, and different models of cuts!! and more thick hair!!! ?? 

On 8/22/2023 at 1:23 AM, 5150 said:

Hello.

You need to replace each mod's body in Blender.

Seeing that I really do appreciate the high polygon models, I've never used blender or modded anything for this game. How difficult would it be to do this process of having that model on other mods? Is there a guide somewhere on the DOAXVV forums? 

3.jpg.959d4efcf277861835822a561e5b3dcd.jpg

On 9/2/2023 at 11:40 PM, Sarge.P.Sage said:

Seeing that I really do appreciate the high polygon models, I've never used blender or modded anything for this game. How difficult would it be to do this process of having that model on other mods? Is there a guide somewhere on the DOAXVV forums? 

Hello.

This video may be helpful for you.

If you can understand this basic knowledge, It's easy to replace the body to missed999's High Poly body.

Thank you.

For example

1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Import High Poly body.

4.jpg

Transfer weight.

5.jpg

The body is out of position.

6.jpg

Ignore the problem and forward.

7.jpg

8.jpg

Export body.

2.jpg

Something wrong....

9.jpg

Need to fix body location.

10.jpg

Need to fix mesh.

3.jpg

Edited by 5150

I slightly improved the High poly body so that I can use HI-METAL's Honoka texture. If there is no problem with publishing it, I will publish it here.

HI-METAL氏のほのかのテクスチャが使えるようにHigh Polygon and Smoother bodyを少し改良しました。
公開しても問題なければここで公開しようと思っています。

DOAX-VenusVacation_230908_223142.jpg

There was no specific mention, but I'll make it public. If you have any problems, please contact us and we will delete it.

bodies.7z

Edited by sukumk2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've gone through hundreds upon hundreds of bikinis as rewards from matches and from gachas and not a SINGLE one named "Loquat" has dropped, and I just realized that it will probably be a normal outfit and not private,meaning I can't equip it in the private slot to make it convenient for all the things in the game(shoots, memories, etc)

Edited by b117
2 hours ago, b117 said:

I've gone through hundreds upon hundreds of bikinis as rewards from matches and from gachas and not a SINGLE one named "Loquat" has dropped, and I just realized that it will probably be a normal outfit and not private,meaning I can't equip it in the private slot to make it convenient for all the things in the game(shoots, memories, etc)

You must have pissed off the gacha gods or something if the suit hasn’t dropped as it is a fairly common drop. If you don’t see the name on any suits just find the suit that matches the image.

image.png.b2e6be66f061ee4273e7d06144872380.png

As for the suit being worn as a private outfit for any photo shoots it is possible so long as you gift your chosen girl the suit (just gift the suit to all since it’s so incredibly common and all girls look great nude) if you have Enable Private outfit checked you should be good to go.

23 hours ago, HaloKing said:

You must have pissed off the gacha gods or something if the suit hasn’t dropped as it is a fairly common drop. If you don’t see the name on any suits just find the suit that matches the image.

image.png.b2e6be66f061ee4273e7d06144872380.png

As for the suit being worn as a private outfit for any photo shoots it is possible so long as you gift your chosen girl the suit (just gift the suit to all since it’s so incredibly common and all girls look great nude) if you have Enable Private outfit checked you should be good to go.

since life always wants to go contrary to what I say, literally after 3 days of this and minutes after having written that comment here, it dropped, and not just that one but the orcid one too

anyway didn't know about the gifting thing,thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/20/2023 at 9:20 PM, IHaveABigDick1 said:

if i remember it was the loquat, had a bad hash or something. i got a new loquat mod to replace it. get a DMM loquat mod , the one by mono1214

Hello I'm having similar problems with Sayuri & Elise....how'd you use the square bikini mod with this mod (smoother body)?

• 3 weeks later...