Can't develop preferences

While trying to make my couple be attracted to each other, I discovered that develop preferences doesn't work. I've tried to use all the different alternatives, but when I click on the other sim, nothing has changed in regards to the lack of attraction. It seems like "develop preferences" is stuck on "develop based on family parents", and I can't change it. I have the most recent version of the mod installed. 

Edited by Wanilly
6 hours ago, Wanilly said:

While trying to make my couple be attracted to each other, I discovered that develop preferences doesn't work. I've tried to use all the different alternatives, but when I click on the other sim, nothing has changed in regards to the lack of attraction. It seems like "develop preferences" is stuck on "develop based on family parents", and I can't change it. I have the most recent version of the mod installed. 

Are you clicking one of the other options when yo are in the develop prefrences section? It won't highlight, but should close the menu and bring up a pop up. 

5 hours ago, justintyme985 said:

Are you clicking one of the other options when yo are in the develop prefrences section? It won't highlight, but should close the menu and bring up a pop up. 

Yes, when I have clicked on one of the options I get a pop up which says that the preferences are being developed. It doesn't change anything though.