Hi everyone, 

I did a post on the Center Help topic but I din't find an anwser for the issue I have now with WW.  I played peacefully and my horses, my sims and my animals lost their autonomies. I can't use the phone, I can click but nothing happens. Same when I click on my sims or others sims to interact, nothing at all. The menu is not appearing. I can't play. I remove WW files and play the game and everything was fine. I tried to reinstall WW, play and nothing worked. 

Does anyone had this issue before ? Some days has passed and it's the same. No autonomies, I can't control my sims, can't use the phone...

Does anyone have an idea ?

Have a nice evening.

55 minutes ago, Mathana said:

Hi everyone, 

I did a post on the Center Help topic but I din't find an anwser for the issue I have now with WW.  I played peacefully and my horses, my sims and my animals lost their autonomies. I can't use the phone, I can click but nothing happens. Same when I click on my sims or others sims to interact, nothing at all. The menu is not appearing. I can't play. I remove WW files and play the game and everything was fine. I tried to reinstall WW, play and nothing worked. 

Does anyone had this issue before ? Some days has passed and it's the same. No autonomies, I can't control my sims, can't use the phone...

Does anyone have an idea ?

Have a nice evening.

First check that your version of the game is compatible with your version of wicked whims. If that looks good, then the 2 most common reasons for that bug are wonderful whims also installed (delete it) or incompatible/too old mods in your mods folder that are causing problems when you add wicked whims into the mix. 

Without knowing what other mods and what version of the game and ww you have installed it is impossible to give you a more specific answer. If you provide a wickedwhimsinfolog.log and a recent lastexceptionfile (even better if you provide a MCCC exception or a Batter exceptions error file) we might be able to help a little more. Otherwise you can go for the 50/50 method until you find the culprit.