PAH Slavers Keep

View File

Basically a PAH compatible player home, that I have been fiddling around with for years.  Originally, this was going to be its own fully fleshed out mod with a slavery system and everything, but it turns out I can't script for shit, so I decided to at least release the keep itself, for now anyway.  I do intend to keep working on the rest and maybe I'll even get it finished before Skyrim turns 20.  Look for Setr, the former owner's, body outside of Riverwood for the key.  The Keep includes cell for up to 10 detainees, two follower beds, a full set of crafting stations, trophy cases, mannequins, and custom bookcase.  There's even a small gift in the bedroom.   The spell in the  spell book on the table doesn't do anything right now, so you can ignore it.  Zaz 8 or 8+ is required, but other than that it should be compatible with anything tha doesn't change the area around North Skybound Watch.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/28/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz 8 or 8+
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

• 7 months later...

I have an issue as to when I or an NPC use any of the equipments, it is defaulted to a slanting pose/ animation. I have been looking for any threads about this issue, so far nothing has popped up. Is there a solution for it? Thanks.