Yellow sclera vampire eye npc fix ?

Hello,

I've been searching for hours a way to fix the issue pic rel, I understand from the post I've seen on nexus that it's an issue with facegen,

I use BNP eyes as a vanilla eyes replacer 

And Modpocalypse for npc appearance.

So is there a way to fix this issue which involve to diving into CK ? like simply removing vanilla vampire eye texture (which I did not found)

it's not that of a big deal I'll just play along anyways, but if any of you got a fix I'll gladly take it, Thanks.

541545322654.PNG

1. Find the NPC form id using the in-game console.
  2. Open their facegen mesh in nifskope:
    1. Meshes\Actors\Character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\<mod>\<formid>.nif
  3. Select the eye shape.
  4. BSDynamicTriShape -> BSLightingShaderProperty -> BSShaderTextureSet
  5. Note down all textures used.
  6. Locate these textures using your mod manager and decide what to do with them:
    1. Replace them with textures from another mod.
    2. Replace them with textures from the vanilla game.
    3. Change the texture paths in the nif to point to different texture files.
56 minutes ago, traison said:
  1. Find the NPC form id using the in-game console.
  2. Open their facegen mesh in nifskope:
    1. Meshes\Actors\Character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\<mod>\<formid>.nif
  3. Select the eye shape.
  4. BSDynamicTriShape -> BSLightingShaderProperty -> BSShaderTextureSet
  5. Note down all textures used.
  6. Locate these textures using your mod manager and decide what to do with them:
    1. Replace them with textures from another mod.
    2. Replace them with textures from the vanilla game.
    3. Change the texture paths in the nif to point to different texture files.

Hey thanks for the help, so alright I've followed your advice and basically got that pic rel, it was my first time using nifskope, So do I replace every texture listed or only the vampire eyes one ? 

if so I'm guessing I'll just copy paste and rename the texture from bnp eyes mod into the folder of these one, is that right ? 

Thanks

564646.PNG

There can also be lighting effects applied directly to the eye mesh. Select the branch directly above the texture, BSLightingShaderProperty. There are two fields here you want to check, Emissive Color / Emissive Multiple and Specular Color / Specular Strength. The first entry for each controls the color, the second entry how strong the effect is. This is how the vampire eyes look like they glow. 

• 5 months later...

I noticed something strange today after testing some textures to the vampires' eyes...

This is related to female eyes, 'BSLightingShaderProperty', 'Emissive Color', but it is also related to how vampire faces are generated through the Creation Kit, in fact it will be necessary to generate new faces for vampires or extract Skyrim BSA files and modify properties from the eyes of the vampires. I recommend generating new faces, of course.

Obs. I noticed that the eyes are imported with an orange 'Emissive Color', so just put the RGB at '0'.

Edited by Alunder