sex party guests not arriving

when i start a sex party no matter how many sims i invite as guests only about 6 show up. i have roommates in my household and MCCC, would those affect the guests not showing up? i tried to use MCCC's summon sim cheat to force them to show up and even that didn't work

18 hours ago, pizzazz said:

when i start a sex party no matter how many sims i invite as guests only about 6 show up. i have roommates in my household and MCCC, would those affect the guests not showing up? i tried to use MCCC's summon sim cheat to force them to show up and even that didn't work

sorry if i'm joining in. since you're talking about a sex party, does the sex party event picture in your social events section not show up and is it just the llamacorn logo?

16 hours ago, kuncen said:

sorry if i'm joining in. since you're talking about a sex party, does the sex party event picture in your social events section not show up and is it just the llamacorn logo?

yeah actually there's no llamacorn logo but it doesn't show up either, does that mean something's broken?

image.png.6118a1cefbd16db00d85683b5c485bfe.png

1 hour ago, pizzazz said:

yeah actually there's no llamacorn logo but it doesn't show up either, does that mean something's broken?

image.png.6118a1cefbd16db00d85683b5c485bfe.png

I mean like this, I don't know if something is broken or not. btw I'm using the public version v176f.

Edit : btw, I've started the game in a new TS4 folder, and only installed WW. But it didn't solve the problem.

The Sims™ 4 29_07_2023 06_06_50.png

Edited by kuncen