Help with Touched by dibella Jiggle physics.

I've installed TBD, TBD-SMP, FASTER HDT, CBPC, and it works even with the TAWOBA conversion found on this site, but only for my character, npcs have the body shape and all, but the physics wont work with them.

so... am i missing something?  can i apply physics on npcs or nah?

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes NPC's can have body physics.

Thing is that, the TAWOBA on this site is SMP.

You will have to set that up properly with "Faster SMP" mod, not sure if that is correct naming.

It is a FOMOD now,

How well the Faster SMP file works with your PC is highly dependent on how you set up the Faster SMP file.

There are many options much is based on your CPU in your PC.

Example,

I set mine up so that an infinate amount of NPC's and SMP items could be used,

My PC

EVGA z690 Dark Kingpin

i9 12900K

G.skill DDR5 32 gig 6400

MSI RTX 4090 Liquid X

Samsung 980 Pro

Now with all that at that settings my FPS went from just over 100 FPS to about 80! in 4K.

So the amount of characters using SMP can really hurt your FPS numbers and at the moment the only thing I can do to make my top end gaming PC handle SMP any better is to install a i9 13900K or the KS version.  Honestly I am thinking about not doing that.

Anyway,

Default SMP installations only work on player character, to get more actors to use SMP you gotta change the settings to allow for more and that is in the FOMOD faster SMP.

Going too high on the amount of characters and items using SMP tanks even mighty machines.