any way to force sex between two sims?

by force i don't mean anything related to animations or rape or whatever, i'm just curious if there's a way to bypass conditions/checks or something like that. basically a "have sex with anyone you want" type thing without the sims involved needing to be romantically involved or friendly. i have two sims i want to get down and dirty but i don't want them to be romantically involved. hopefully this makes sense! i saw talk of something like this a while back but when i went to look for the post again i couldn't find it for some reason

58 minutes ago, sunadokei said:

by force i don't mean anything related to animations or rape or whatever, i'm just curious if there's a way to bypass conditions/checks or something like that. basically a "have sex with anyone you want" type thing without the sims involved needing to be romantically involved or friendly. i have two sims i want to get down and dirty but i don't want them to be romantically involved. hopefully this makes sense! i saw talk of something like this a while back but when i went to look for the post again i couldn't find it for some reason

I believe in the Sex section of the menu, under cheats, there is an Auto Accept sex check mark.

Found it.. Sex Settings > Cheats > Auto Accept Sex. You can set it to Sometimes, and always.

Edited by justintyme985
3 hours ago, sunadokei said:

2 hours ago, justintyme985 said:

I believe in the Sex section of the menu, under cheats, there is an Auto Accept sex check mark.

Found it.. Sex Settings > Cheats > Auto Accept Sex. You can set it to Sometimes, and always.

I would keep it at SOMETIMES because if you set it to ALWAYS, it just wouldn't be very fun IMO

On 7/22/2023 at 11:07 PM, justintyme985 said:

thank you so much!!