Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, qwertyuiop654897 said:

what mod is this?

Thats Acacia 4S Lingerine Mod from CCko ngge, right now is unobtainable directly from him, cause a guy started to make profit with his mods, CCkon... shared his mods for free on patr-eon/Ne-xus but he got upset cause of these and deleted all his mods.

In other hand as i know there is no Acacia 4S or 5S totally nude mod only skympy, most close to nude was Acacia 5S Allure of lotus Skin mod same from CCkon..., that make transparent the texture and show some nipple/pussy on the no-pan version.

On previous posts @Demised and @sia_tomo shared his mods folder maybe on there are a couple ones from this autor.

Edited by Lestat_lh
12 hours ago, Nyandred said:

anyone managed to get CKongge's mods from his MEGA before he turned off the links?

specially the Yao's Summer skin (Prune)

I have all previous and last versions, i really liked his mods hope he return some day, but i dont know if i get in trouble if i share them, dont want to make the problem bigger.

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2024 at 9:38 PM, Lestat_lh said:

I have all previous and last versions, i really liked his mods hope he return some day, but i dont know if i get in trouble if i share them, dont want to make the problem bigger.

i think theres no problem on sharing,since his mods are all free.
he got upset because some chinese folks put his mods for sale in chinese site,in summary , behind a paywall.

in anycase you can send in my DM

Edited by Nyandred
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, MaginotLineBypass said:

I did a quick search but couldn't find the link to the mods - would you mind posting it please?
Thanks.

check his patr-eon its the second post, says something about old mod

Edited by Lestat_lh
Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2024 at 9:38 PM, Lestat_lh said:

Surprisingly i found his prune mod while i was organizating my mod folders locations lol.

i hope there no missing variation.

1 = without the hoodie

2 = ULT transformation form over defaut prune swimsuit.

Edited by Nyandred
On 5/13/2024 at 6:33 AM, Foster011 said:

Does anyone has a Baidu account for downloading ?

This link here https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ZuN6Rj6Y4JGhXV_WBANVsw with code 912b

supposed to have some of Snowbreak mods, but I don't have an accont to check it.

So I downloaded it, seems legit.

Here's the file, I just renamed the .7z1 to .7z

https://mega.nz/file/clQQzBoK#72hJPwM7H5esfS3tzhd8h3cw4kdEb5aE8rVjWnZeSVI