[REQUEST] Adaptative threesome

Hello there.

I was thinking about making threesomes some more fluid and inmersives.

As the SL is now, the framework decides beforehand if the animation is going to be 2,3,4 or more actors, and then choose the animation.

But what if an animation begin with 2 and more people join after?

I have several scenaries in mind and many different outcomes and decisions to make:

1. Begin with consensual duo

then you can have people watching you and you know they are watching or a hiding peeping tom, whatever, then you can invite some more yo join the fun with some like "are you going to look forever or will join? or "my other holes feel empty". And the duo changes to a consensual threesome, and so on.

But some spectator can be aroused and want to participate without invitation, so in this case, a dialogue may appear with some options like:

-I thought you were just going to stare, come on.

or if you dont want the idea

-I don't feel like it (persuade)

-try and you won't have any eyes to look with (intimidate) (of course there must be a penalization because its difficult to intimidate anyone naked and moaning)

If the persuation/intimidation dont work, then the newcomer will join but the animation will change to a non-consensual one, as yoou didnt want him to join.

2. Non-consensual duo.

The typical case of the defeats mods out there, you are defeated and the winner(s) are going to have fun with you, so one of them starts and the other keeps watching, until one of then is aroused enough to join, the it wont ask for your permission but announces the join with some like:

-Im going to fill her other hole

-This bitch cry so much my head hurts, im going to put something on her mouth to shut her up.

-Looks like the slut is starting to enjoy, lets make her enjoy double as fast. (you get the idea)

Here you can also have a dialogue (and a way to escape):

-Please no! i can barely stand this, you will rip me apart. (persuade) (but can have the opposite effect and encouraged them more)

-I swear you all will pay for this, stop now and i will have mercy (intimidate)

-I'm yours, do me anything you want, but your friend thinks hes better than you (persuade your agressor).

If the last option works because you have high persuation and the relationship between them is not strong enough, your agressor may stop raping you and start a fight with the other, thus creating a chance for you to escape.

If you fail the animation changes to a non-consensual threesome.

I hope you like this idea as the goal its making sex scenes more interactives and no only sit and watch.

Thank you.