Body agnostic hands locked behind the back cuff/animation?

I have been away a few years from Skyrim and after installing ZaZ and DD for AE (the latest version on the SE download section), my game CTD every time I tried to console hands behind the back cuffs into inventory. I think it's because the body in question is not CBBE HDT (please correct me if I am wrong). When I was playing LE I seem to recall there was a mod that adds a rope that ties whichever characters' arms behind her back, similar to vanilla prisoner except the arms are in the back instead of the front. I can't find the mod anymore and in any case I would like something like ZaZ because the old LE mod I mentioned does not stay locked in position. I am currently using CBBE 3BA which from reading the ZaZ SE page does not seem to be supported and many of my NPC and player race mods do not use CBBE HDT.

Edit: It's probably not the body causing ZaZ CTD. I switched to a CBBE HDT body and the behind-the-back cuff randomly CTD. Sometimes CTD as soon as I consoled it into inventory, another time after working successfully for a while bu CTD as soon as I tried to take it off, other times CTD just when I open the inventory tab. ZaZ furniture idles seem to work fine and NPC using ZaZ animations work fine as well on the few mods I've tried having ZaZ as dependency.  

Edited by 31971207