[Solved] CK - problem with loading cells in World...

//Edit:{

Well I found solution to it... after some time of searching...

You need to press "Alt+A", this super stupid hotkey can enable / disable loading cells when You move camera...

Gonna leave Topic in case if someone in future have same issue...

}

Hello, normaly I would avoid asking question but this issue is something new for me and never happend before.

CK simply refuse to load another cells when I move camera around ( picture below )

I tried:

- Restarting Creation Kit

- Using F5 to refresh Creation Kit

- Changing Grids to load ( from 5 to 11 / 25 - it do work but < below > )

- pressing every button on keyboard

Here is pic:

image.png.231846d662104ce16243057163c17835.png

As You can see my Creation Kit Camera is far away from loaded cells...

image.png.dd00ad93bcae24ca9105ebd858282624.png

Any1 know what made CK unable or refuse to load Cells as camera change its possition???

Edited by ̖̪.

Happens to me too. Either's a feature of the SSE CK, or then the SSE CreationKit Fixes patch broke something. The workaround is to see which cell the camera is in from the window title and double click on it in the cell list.

• ̖̪. changed the title to [Solved] CK - problem with loading cells in World...
2 hours ago, traison said:

Happens to me too. Either's a feature of the SSE CK, or then the SSE CreationKit Fixes patch broke something. The workaround is to see which cell the camera is in from the window title and double click on it in the cell list.

Well I found solution, If it happend to You too You can try using Alt + A next time :P

This should enable / disable this shit feature in CK xD