BSTriShape and NiNode related crashes

I keep getting crashes in pretty randomly, mostly in Understone Keep and Dragonsreach, but the NETscript framework crash report consistently thinks several things with the BS prefix are responsible, as well as the NiNode and NiCamera. The crashes happen irregularly so I can spend a couple minutes in these locations but not much longer than that or it will crash. I will attach 3 crash reports that all think the same thing is responsible. Anyone have any idea what a fix might be? I would just disable mods one at a time, but I have a huge number so that isn't really practical

Crash_2023_7_9_15-13-46.txt Crash_2023_7_9_15-18-19.txt Crash_2023_7_9_15-27-15.txt

There's been several cases lately where the .Net crash logger produces invalid callstacks or just in general different results than this crash logger. Unfortunately .Net is the one that usually makes less sense, and there is no "alternative" to a crash log - they can't both be correct. For instance, in these 3 crash logs the last callstack entry should be in ntdll.dll, and the 2nd to last in kernel32.dll. If you look at the module list ntdll.dll is loaded at 0x7FFC6E290000 and kernel32.dll is at 0x7FFC6CA10000 yet the last 2 callstack entries are:

[34]  0x29FE21E9D00                                     
  [35]  0xE451AFFB20 

These 2 are far outside the range where the modules are loaded. That tells me the callstack is not reliable or just plain invalid. It may not be true in all cases that all threads start from CreateThread and thus have the "standard structure" in the callstack, but I doubt Skyrim is the kind of application that does assembly trickery, nor does it have a ring 0 component to create threads from the kernel (assuming these would look any different).