Practical Defeat 0.3.1 Voicepack

Practical Defeat 0.3.1 Voicepack

View File

This is a voicepack for the Acheron's add-on Practical Defeat, created using the latest xVASynth 3.0.

Installation:

Install with your mod manager.

For the manual installation connoisseurs', just copy the un-archived files into your data folder.

BSA & dummy esp version, the mod is SE/AE only.

Requires:

Practical Defeat v.0.2.3 (or later, the mod is in development, but I'd assume it should work for the later versions as well)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/10/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Practical Defeat
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 2 months later...
On 10/9/2023 at 8:44 PM, haterslabb said:

Is there a preview of the voice-pack? Maybe a list of what sorts of voices it contains?

No previews, but it's a fairly standard xVAsynth voicepack, if you've heard one - you've heard them all. ?

It covers, if I remember correctly what my export script generates, the following voice types:

Spoiler

DLC2MaleUniqueAdril, MaleUniqueAncano, MaleUniqueArngeir, MaleUniqueBrynjolf, MaleUniqueDelvinMallory, DLC1MaleUniqueDexion, MaleUniqueEsbern, DLC1MaleUniqueFlorentius, MaleUniqueGalmar, DLC1MaleUniqueGaran, DLC1MaleUniqueGelebor, MaleUniqueHadvar, DLC1MaleUniqueHarkon, DLC1MaleUniqueIsran, MaleUniqueKodlakWhitemane, DLC2MaleUniqueLleril, MaleArgonian, MaleBandit, MaleBrute, MaleCommander, MaleCommoner, MaleCommonerAccented, MaleCondescending, MaleCoward, DLC2MaleDarkElfCommoner, DLC2MaleDarkElfCynical, MaleDrunk, MaleDarkElf, MaleElfHaughty, MaleEvenToned, MaleEvenTonedAccented, MaleGuard, MaleKhajiit, MaleNord, MaleNordCommander, MaleOldGrumpy, MaleOldKindly, MaleOrc, MaleSlyCynical, MaleSoldier, DLC1MaleVampire, MaleWarlock, MaleYoungEager, MaleUniqueMercerFrey, DLC2MaleUniqueModyn, MaleUniqueNazir, DLC2MaleUniqueNeloth, DLC2MaleUniqueStorn, MaleUniqueTullius, MaleUniqueUlfric'; 'FemaleUniqueAstrid, FemaleUniqueDelphine, FemaleUniqueElenwen, FemaleArgonian, FemaleCommander, FemaleCommoner, FemaleCondescending, FemaleCoward, FemaleDarkElf, DLC2FemaleDarkElfCommoner, FemaleElfHaughty, FemaleEvenToned, FemaleKhajiit, FemaleNord, FemaleOldGrumpy, FemaleOldKindly, FemaleOrc, FemaleShrill, FemaleSultry, DLC1FemaleVampire, FemaleYoungEager, DLC2FemaleUniqueFrea, DLC1FemaleUniqueFura, FemaleUniqueKarliah, FemaleUniqueMaven, FemaleUniqueMirabelleErvine, DLC1SeranaVoice, DLC1FemaleUniqueValerica, FemaleUniqueVex';

• 3 months later...

This voice pack is causing CTDs for me; with it enabled, I can reliably crash upon surrender, with the crashlog blaming BSAudioManagerThread. Is it because it's lagging behind PD's releases? They are up to 0.4.5 now.

I tried a number of troubleshooting steps (e.g. redownloading, or unpacking and changing file type) with no success.

(Other SL mods' voice packs are working as expected, fwiw.)

Edited by Shanyn
On 2/10/2024 at 10:53 PM, Shanyn said:

This voice pack is causing CTDs for me; with it enabled, I can reliably crash upon surrender, with the crashlog blaming BSAudioManagerThread. Is it because it's lagging behind PD's releases? They are up to 0.4.5 now.

Never had that happen - can't really help you with that one 🤔

Though, if you find out what exactly is causing it, let me know.

The only thing I know of is the current rendition of the voicepack isn't compatible with the esl version of newer PD's, due to changed formid's, so I've been meaning to regenerate it at some point for that version. But it shouldn't crash anyway, everyone just stays silent.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...