[CK] Gizmos Not Displaying Properly

Ok, this is starting to get really annoying. I'm on Windows 11, had this same issue on 10. Sometimes at complete random gizmos do not display properly. They would flicker or just the circles on them wouldn't display. This isn't bad and is workable. But the rotation gizmo stops rendering completely when this happens.

Does anyone know a fix for this? I'd hugely appreciate it. And no, restarting is only a temporary fix, and they can bug out within minutes sometimes. On each new boot of CK.

Edited by Vortex Lord

Try using LE CK?

Probably something in ur CK is not compatible with stuff u have on ur PC, Skyrim is running on engine that was made on WinXp and Bethesda never cared about fixing bugs that they know since like morrowind, most of the Skyrim is depending on Windows resoruces like WinApi and DirectX.

WinApi didnt change much since Win98, sure some stuff got deleted.

All i Can suggest is to try to run CK with different compatibilty mode or just try using LE CK ( which is actually older but should work better )

I assume You are using SE CK as its SE Category ofc.

//Edit:

if You are running CK thru MO2 or You have installed any mods... GJ on that... do You also add nails to Your food? or other sharp objects...

Gizmos are keep in game as 3D Objects, they are *.Nif files, if some moron mod overwrite these files this can cause problems...

- If You want to make Mod, You dont load other mods unless YOU NEED THESE MODS AS RESOURCE

Loading 1029401959 mods to CK just to have them is huge problem...

CK is not smart... it's idiotic so even if You don't load ESP / ESM all resoruces are still being loaded...

ESP / ESM is simply... in easy word "List of Forms" 

But all Nif-s / DDS-s / PSC-s are still being loaded and can cause conflicts...

Edited by ̖̪.
Kashal have one bal

Here's a crazy idea if you still haven't found a solution for this. How about you run CK in Vulkan, instead of (presumably) DirectX?

Consider a project like this for instance: https://github.com/doitsujin/dxvk/releases

It would most likely entail replacing some of the game's dlls (or enb's dlls if you have that) with those from dxvk, so you will have to keep swapping those around when you hop between the CK and the game; or find another solution such as some kind of virtualization or sandboxing.

I have not tested this myself, DXVK could be a ransomware virus for all I know, but the theory is plausable I'd say. Run it through VirusTotal if you're suspicious of any of its components.

Maybe this is a plan "Z" if nothing else turns up?